Website to view 3v3 arena comps - arenacomps.com

Hello everyone,

I made a website that shows teams and comps from the leaderboard. I am looking for feedback. Take a look:

arenacomps.com

Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arenacomps View Post
    Hello everyone,

I made a website that shows teams and comps from the leaderboard. I am looking for feedback. Take a look:

arenacomps.com

Thank you
    Good stuff, very simple, like it so far.

Either give us a chance to filter the < XY games played (to sort out all the teams with a non existant statistical number) or make the chart downloadable as XLS/CSV.
    Explain what your source is and how you create the data to appear more credible.
    Dont know if its even possible, but when you can bring in the PVP talents used - everyone will love you.
    If you plan to do its, make it simple and put the adslot in the middle of the page, right below the header (either use a 728x90 or 900x250). If you have any questions regarding this, i can help. No one should work for free ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted
    Can't find the page...

EDIT: found the issue. My browser added "www" in front

- - - Updated - - -

And I would agree with the previous poster that you should have lower thresholds for things like #teams or #games played. For example sorting by rating does not give very useful results when you can't say "but at least x teams playing this comp" or at least "y games played by this comp".

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback!

I added a min # games and min # teams filter. Good call.

I also added a FAQ page that describes the general matching algorithm.

I would like to show talents as well. The place I get the data does not give me that info, but I might be able to figure it out another way. I'll look into that.

Thank you

Deleted
    awesome response time

already spreading the site ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems very cool but sometimes I find weird comp setups, setups I just think can't be true at that rating like enha/boomkin/lock I mean how does that work at 2k+?

Great site!

I think adding talents would be a massive trap. The fact you can switch talents based what you are faced against makes it so that any sort of static talent choice display would be misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    Seems very cool but sometimes I find weird comp setups, setups I just think can't be true at that rating like enha/boomkin/lock I mean how does that work at 2k+?
    Yes you are right in being skeptical of a comp like that. It is very likely not a legitimate comp. If you look at the comp page for enh/boom/lock arenacomps.com/comp/1646 you can see that there was only 1 team ever assigned to that comp, and it was most likely a mistake. I would not put much faith in comps that you find with a low number of teams and/or games.

great website mate! thx for your time/work, keep it updated for the pvp community =)

Great Website Mate! keep it updated pls :-) &if possible, smth like "most used" talents would be awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by waffelbro View Post
    Great site!

I think adding talents would be a massive trap. The fact you can switch talents based what you are faced against makes it so that any sort of static talent choice display would be misleading.
    was my first thought as well. it still would give you an indicator on what talents are being used nearly 100% (aka cookie cutter) or you were you got a choice (5%/45%/50% ratio between 3 talents, meaning you should make a choice between talent 2 and 3).
    Thats why I think its still a valid request.

When selecting a class and then spec, the specs to be picked from should only be for the class you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachyKeen View Post
    When selecting a class and then spec, the specs to be picked from should only be for the class you selected.
    I think this was a bug with internet explorer. I have fixed it in that browser. If it still persists, please let me know what browser you are running. If you have javascript disabled it will not work properly.

I think I can add talents to the stats page, I will probably need to query people on the leaderboard individually. It might have some interesting data though, like the case when the majority of players are using a certain setup.

Awesome work. Thanks for this.

Quote Originally Posted by arenacomps View Post
    Hello everyone,

arenacomps.com

Thank you
    Great page. I wonder why both arenamate.net and xunamate.com failed to deliver such a thing. Bookmarked!

Can you add a search for player feature?
    Last edited by Theed; 2016-11-21 at 06:25 PM.
    <inactive>

I think AM and XM were fine sites but didn't focus on actual comps, but more players. AC gives you the ability to really drill down into actual comp stats.