Deleted

Need some help with my Logs/Gear/DPS

Hi, after tonights raid we were going through the logs and apparently im not doing well at all.
    Feels like im doing alright on Some EN bosses, but looking at the logs it doesnt seem that way.

ToV HC i can see myself that im doing way less than i should.

If anyone could have a look at logs and armory stats i would appreciate it, dont really know how to sim.

cant post links, so its minus

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Nelrak/simple

warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/40999/

Thanks in advance, any help appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerlak View Post
    Hi, after tonights raid we were going through the logs and apparently im not doing well at all.
    Feels like im doing alright on Some EN bosses, but looking at the logs it doesnt seem that way.

ToV HC i can see myself that im doing way less than i should.

If anyone could have a look at logs and armory stats i would appreciate it, dont really know how to sim.

cant post links, so its minus

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Nelrak/simple

warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/40999/

Thanks in advance, any help appreciated.
    there is LOTS i could point out to you looking at your logs, take a look at your Kingsbane usage and the uptime of your main abilities

1 - Rupture uptime, get it as close to 100% as possible, SAME with Garrote, if you don't use Exsanguinate, there is no reason for both of these to fall below 98% uptime ( meaning: have them up as much as possible )

2 - Get a third Vendetta CDR relic ( you're missing the shadow one ), and use Vendetta on cooldown, don't bother by using it with Kingsbane, if Vendetta is off CD, spend all energy you can so you get the most of the trait that returns your full energy, and pop it

3 - Try to get a higher crit, that will ensure the best EFFICIENT uptime possible on EP

4 - Try to pop Envenoms only on 3+ CPs to keep it up ( meaning if you do a Mutilate and get 2 CP, do other one before doing an Envenom )

5 - I don't need to say that ALL your Ruptures must be with 6 CPs, do I? So, make sure all Ruptures are, ALL of them, doesn't matter if you let EP drop for a lil' bit