Deleted

Poison Bomb Procs (Did they make it less?)

Hello,

i had my first raid this ID yesterday and despite me being really bad then due to reallife stuff, i felt the need to stand at the dummy today for a few time, spent an hour there.
    Now, the problem isn't really the DpS i am pulling, but what simcraft, my skada, and my logs from yesterday say about poison bomb.
    Normally Poison Bomb was 3rd Place in my damage sources with about 11%. Now it is behind my Insignia of Ravenholt, sometimes even behind my trinket (Spontaneous Appendages).
    So i looked up some other rogues and poison bomb surely procs less and is shown less in logs since 2 days or so - but i didn't find any patchnotes.
    Did you experience the same or am i just seeing what i want to see in the logs of others and am i just having bad luck?

best Regards

Aranador

Random is just random, yesterday it procced only 2 times in a 8 minutes figth, on another try it was my 2nd source of damage in a st figth

Deleted
    You sir are discovering the heavy influence of RNG on dps, or as Blizzard likes to call it "fun mechanics".

I guess you looked at the top logs which correspond to a lot of poison bomb procs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adhael View Post
    "fun mechanics".
    We should call it "fun" more often, maybe they remove it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adhael View Post
    You sir are discovering the heavy influence of RNG on dps, or as Blizzard likes to call it "fun mechanics".

I guess you looked at the top logs which correspond to a lot of poison bomb procs.
    I looked at top logs wich had quite few procs.
    But okay, sorry i bothered you i just was confused and thought maybe others are experiencing the same.

Thanks for your answers! I wish you good loot!

Quote Originally Posted by Aranador View Post
    I looked at top logs wich had quite few procs.
    But okay, sorry i bothered you i just was confused and thought maybe others are experiencing the same.

Thanks for your answers! I wish you good loot!
    The top logs will always have lots of Poison Bombs procs, they wouldn't be on the top otherwise. Its evry random tough, sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't.