Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    Have YOU cleared it Golias? I would assume not, therefore your entire country must be awful, and every country that doesn't have a guild that has cleared it is also awful. You're forgetting that American's are essentially at a disadvantage as we're not payed to play video games and on average work more hours than European countries. Generalizations are pretty stupid.
    #1 says the guy using generalizations
    #2 europeans are neither played to pay games
    #3 why are you so pissed just your country sucks at all wow? usa cant pvp nor pvp in wow - cry not! im sure you better in other things *cough* electing drumpf *cough*

Yo why havent Limit killed it? I thought breaths in p3 weren't even a hard mechanic
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    In American football, you can have "illegal use of hands", doesn't mean it's against the law, but it does carry an on field punishment. People use the term illegal might be slightly incorrect, at the same time it doesn't have to be limited "breaking the law"
    True, illegal is commonly used to refer to rules of a sports game.

Deleted
    They are no longer #1 US - this is all what this thread is about. *taunt*

Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    Yo why havent Limit killed it? I thought breaths in p3 weren't even a hard mechanic
    3/3
    https://twitter.com/limitguild/statu...93702409830400

Deleted
    Doubt anyone would acknowledge any kills from this guild for ToV.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchas View Post
    Doubt anyone would acknowledge any kills from this guild for ToV.
    Why should they? It's much easier to complain about Blizzard's shitty raid QA while in queue for the LFR.

Has wowprogress decided not to give the guilds that exploited 3/3m status at all? still hasn't updated

Quote Originally Posted by Blacken View Post
    Has wowprogress decided not to give the guilds that exploited 3/3m status at all? still hasn't updated
    Like it matters much. People already know they killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Like it matters much. People already know they killed it.
    whether or not it matters is debatable, but I'm more curious if they're issuing their own punishment to these guilds

That would be silly. It is a tracking site and if it no longer tracks current information, then it would no longer be a reliable source to follow.

Wowprogress relies on automatic updating so they probably don't have anything implemented for tracking the rekill, something manual they have to do (if at all, Nighthold isn't far off)