Thread: Low EP/AP dmg

Low EP/AP dmg

hey so i decided to try out AP today to compare it to my exanguinate which im doing really well with but im dojg 100k less dps with Agonizing than exanguinate so im just wondering if im doing something wrong in AP

stats with exanguinate gear is 45% crit 4% haste 71% mastery 8%versatility
    with AP its 44% crit 9% haste 102% mastery 6% versatility (dont know why you cant see talents and gear in the AP log but only real thing i changed was from a darkmoon deck to a arcanocrystal)

exanguinate log: just pick one of my two recent ones 400k dps and 412k dps
    AP log: the 320k dps one
    Armory: strippy-doomhammer
    cant post links yet, sorry for the inconvinience
    tanks in advance

Are you using Elaborate Planning with AP?

Your stats look good for AP. You want to shoot for a base of 25000 agility, 40% crit, and 92% mastery for AP to be most effective.

I can't do any further analysis on your situation until you are able to link logs, I'll keep an eye on this post and will look at your logs as soon as you are able to link them.

-Kingetch

So looks like you did not flask for AP log, you also got 6 cd usage out of kingsbane and vendetta. Compared to 7 with exang 412k with close to same kill time. Ep uptimes are close for each kill with pretty good combo point usage. Bleed uptimes are good. Also looks like bad rng procs for bag of tricks for AP log. So bottom line it seems you can improve that Ap log pretty easy. However with your gear you might not match the better exang pulls since your 2 relics and boots help it line up so well on top of rng factors. So looks like you did fine with AP. Logs are complicated but i don't think you should look at it as AP is going to be 100k worse talent for you. That is quick feedback hope some of it is what you wanted to know.