Thread: Potions

Potions

What is the best potion for assa rogues? old war? or prolonged power?

Quote Originally Posted by xmx View Post
    What is the best potion for assa rogues? old war? or prolonged power?
    Old war with bloodlust active, Prolonged Power without.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseenkilla View Post
    Old war with bloodlust active, Prolonged Power without.
    Is that a recent development? I haven't seen anything/anyone showing that. To my understand, Old War beats out prolonged power on pretty much everything in terms of damage/Boss damage. Prolonged is cheaper, so if content is on farm and you're not cheesing logs then use 'em.

Only instance I used Prolonged power for an actually purpose was Dragons of Nightmare portal group, were I wanted the extra stats for the first portal, and it lasting 1 min allowed me to pre-pot and still have the buff up for the add.
    Last edited by mmoc608cbe8d0e; 2016-11-23 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    Is that a recent development? I haven't seen anything/anyone showing that. To my understand, Old War beats out prolonged power on pretty much everything in terms of damage/Boss damage. Prolonged is cheaper, so if content is on farm and you're not cheesing logs then use 'em.

Only instance I used Prolonged power for an actually purpose was Dragons of Nightmare portal group, were I wanted the extra stats for the first portal, and it lasting 1 min allowed me to pre-pot and still have the buff up for the add.
    You know, I remember seeing someone do a couple parses with each, can't remember where though, so could be my bad there.

bloodlust = oldwar is fine - due the ppm mechanic.

then - ask yourself 2 things.
    do you have cleave/aoe while you want to pot? yes = new pot
    can you stick with your target 1 min after you pot? no = old war (i mean....not exactly 1 min but if only have 40 sec active time on the boss old war obviously would be better)

^
    this is what i use for outlaw..

15+ Year Old Account
    I use ProPo as my second pot for the last minute of the fight, due to Zoldyck bracers
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I use ProPo as my second pot for the last minute of the fight, due to Zoldyck bracers
    *thumb up*

Old war is only strong in combination with bl, otherwise it makes >=50% less damage.