Deleted

Enhancement Opener - i need help ?

Right now im trying to do this opener (mainly from Icy veins)

Prepot -> Boulderfist -> Frostbrand -> Feral Spirit -> Crash Lightning -> Flametongue -> Boulderfist -> Dooms Wind -> Stormstrike(s).

Does anyone got any suggestions ?

Prepot -> BF -> FB -> FT -> BF -> Stormstrike -> Doom Winds

You really shouldn't be using both Feral Spirits and Doom Winds together, as you'll lose out on a ton of MP. Doom Winds should be enough in the beginning, as you'll be proccing a ton of Stormstrike and Windfury in the best case scenario. If you dont proc anything, just proceed with the priority list of rebuffing and keeping enough MP for Stormbringer procs.

Other than that, use FS after Doom Winds to avoid losing too much MP.
    Last edited by Darleth; 2016-11-24 at 04:54 PM.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post

Prepot -> Boulderfist -> Frostbrand -> Feral Spirit -> Crash Lightning -> Flametongue -> Boulderfist -> Dooms Wind -> Stormstrike(s).

speed>prepot>BF>wolves>CL>FB>FT>DW>SS chain till death.
    yes, use wolves with DW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-pot
    BF>FB>CL>FS>FT>BF(unless strombringer proc'd, then use doom winds+ SS)>Doom winds +racials/trinkets/etc>SS

This is the exact opener wordup is using and I've been using the same and its perfectly fine imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohliuf View Post
    This is the exact opener wordup is using and I've been using the same and its perfectly fine imo.
    Everyone currently has different openers though. Find out whats best for yourself. I personally use Feral spirits later on some fights because reasons.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Opener for Enhancement really isn't important. Just follow your usual priority list really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Opener for Enhancement really isn't important. Just follow your usual priority list really.
    This is what I noticed too. Enh lives off it's sustain, no matter what I do opening even if I fuck it up I always end up where I should be in the list (near the top, behind our absolute beast DPS).

Here is how i go about it, I don't like spending a GCD on Ferel Spirits during my opener. pre pot>sprint>ferel spirit> BF> FB>CL>FL>DW>SS (If it procs you can spend all 3 and still have 2 seconds left till BF runs out) >BF> CL.......I find if i don't use wolves at the start, i don't have enough maelstrom after my crash lightning to hit a SS if i dont get the proc.

Deleted

This is perfectly fine. Just be sure to hit the Boss with Crash Lightning.
    But this isnt over at this point. You have to recast Crash Lightning after 8s (and even if a proc is up).
    Loosing MP isnt a thing.

Opener isnt really important, thats true. But if you use your talents in the best way (and thats the opener you post imho),
    you will have a nice burst at pull. But if i messed up with the pull, i still can reach high dps ranks at the end of the fight.
    But it could be more. Isnt this whats a dd is about?