PVP honor talents for moonkin

I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for legion PVP honor talents. I've been wanting to start pvping in world events and so far i've been doing just all the left side talents just to fill them up. Hoping to get more insight into what active pvp moonkins suggest or have found to be beneficial.

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolban View Post
    I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for legion PVP honor talents. I've been wanting to start pvping in world events and so far i've been doing just all the left side talents just to fill them up. Hoping to get more insight into what active pvp moonkins suggest or have found to be beneficial.

Thanks
    pvping in world events is what you want to do? Well it almost doesnt matter at all what you pick for those, since its like 1-2 WQs in those arenas, just run in, try to nuke something, with some luck other players wont focus you so you might kill something, rinse and repeat, quest completed. Sometimes you might be alone so you kill NPCs = pick talents to enhance your damage and defense. 3-2-1-3-2-2 is what I use, I find rest of the talents to be garbage in the world and BGs.

Dont forget target tanks in wq pvp they give most honor when killed

Thanks for.the feedback. Im.working on getting all the artifact colors and of course one is.to.kill 1000 player (not sure if pvp npcs count so it will more than likely include BGs). They all seem.kinda meh but just wanted to.see if any were worthwhile.