Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Pennsylvania statewide recount not going to happen.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/poli...ecount-n691586

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    So what I gather is that they don't have any evidence that their was vote tampering, just broken warranty labels on 1 machine although they claim 5? Also that observers were not allowed to view the recount.

The more I hear this lady talk, the more bullshit I think she is, I spent 2 weeks this summer traveling all over door county with my daughter, it was literally a fucking Trump shrine given the amount of signs in peoples yards. Hell, I didn't see one on the way there or back either, even when I went to vote, not a single fucking person was outside with a clinton sign. I mean if you are looking for voter fraud, why would you go to a traditionally republican county and start there?

Shit has that all to familiar incompetent clinton smell to it

Wait, was it a problem when the primary audit observers weren't allowed to view the ballots also, or only now? Because the Clintonbots were oddly quiet on the subject before now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Wait, was it a problem when the primary audit observers weren't allowed to view the ballots also, or only now? Because the Clintonbots were oddly quiet on the subject before now.
    Thats the thing man. Anyway to divide the people even more. We aren't already fucked enough as it is, so lets just rip this band-aid as slowly and painfully as possible and end up with a still open wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    Thats the thing man. Anyway to divide the people even more. We aren't already fucked enough as it is, so lets just rip this band-aid as slowly and painfully as possible and end up with a still open wound.
    If the DNC ran a legitimate primary, Sanders would be president elect right now. Ballots and "neutral observers" and recounts and audits didn't mean shit to the people crying now. Everything was just perky because Clinton got the nomination despite getting less votes and being the worse candidate.

Spilt milk, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    If the DNC ran a legitimate primary, Sanders would be president elect right now. Ballots and "neutral observers" and recounts and audits didn't mean shit to the people crying now. Everything was just perky because Clinton got the nomination despite getting less votes and being the worse candidate.

Spilt milk, move on.
    I agree. The recount isn't changing anything. Just move on and start the healing process.
    That said if they had any real proof of fraud, they should be looking into it, but officials seem all that worried. It's not like the FBI, Russia, the 1% AND these specific people running the election are secretly backing Trump.

Still not sure why people hate the fact Trump won the race, i mean lets face it i dont think Trump will send as many American soldiers to there deaths as much as hillary would of.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/23/po...-closure-plan/

You realize the President isn't all powerful? There is separation of powers, branches of government. And with Trump as President-elect, THANK GOD FOR THAT!
    @lockedout: Way to post in an extremely biased and partisan way.
    The fact is that the President is Commander-in-Chief of the military and Guantanamo Bay is a military installation that isn't even technically on American soil. He could close it with the stroke of a pen (as Clinton did with numerous bases during his tenure, utterly devastating the local economies that depended on them without so much as a spare thought) release all the low-risk inmates into the wild, and let Cuba sort it out.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    Still not sure why people hate the fact Trump won the race, i mean lets face it i dont think Trump will send as many American soldiers to there deaths as much as hillary would of.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.011faea0ac34

Veterans voted Trump 2 to 1, despite all the negative rhetoric especially surrounding the media jumping on anything that might be construed as negative about the military. His comments about McCain (which weren't an indictment on the military or a POW) and the "Gold Star" family that got so much media play in the end didn't matter. From casually glancing at the financial documents released by his campaign and others, Trump has donated a significant amount of money to various military-based charities. I'm not aware of Clinton doing anything similar. Of course, Trump's donations to the military got absolutely zero media coverage.

So yes, I think in the end everything worked out for the best. We don't have to go to war in Syria against Russia now to placate the military industrial complex. I think military enrollment will probably go up in response to us not starting another unprovoked war.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And now you're just making up slanderous bullshit for which you have NO evidence or rationale other than your seething dislike of Stein.
    So now that its all said and done...

We found that Trump actually picked up more votes.

We found that a Judge ruled Stein had no valid case, which most of us knew from the start.

We found that all that money they raised isn't going to be returned.

We found that Detroit may have a serious matter of fraud on its hands.

And we found that Trump did exactly what he said he does, which is WIN (the nomination) WIN (the election) WIN (the recount effort).
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

15+ Year Old Account
    Those retards should put that money into our education system instead FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Those retards should put that money into our education system instead FFS.
    Much more useful for political windmill tilting, don't you think?