Thread: The 100

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    a new commander!
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep thinking this season hasn't been the best...

Then I remember that I felt the same about pretty much all the previous season, at this exact point. Then they ALWAYS pull off an insane last few episodes and win me back over.

Fingers crossed they do it again. Because for the season to have peaked in episode 2 would be... a little sad.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I keep thinking this season hasn't been the best...

Then I remember that I felt the same about pretty much all the previous season, at this exact point. Then they ALWAYS pull off an insane last few episodes and win me back over.

Fingers crossed they do it again. Because for the season to have peaked in episode 2 would be... a little sad.
    I find that this show is very good at plot twists. I only wish that Raven didn't get tortured in some way every season.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I find that this show is very good at plot twists. I only wish that Raven didn't get tortured in some way every season.
    Yeah... I think they're trying to break Buffy's record. Thing is, her and Abby are BY FAR the best actors on the show, so I'm hoping they'll play up the interactions between them (probably to do with Abby's addiction).

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Yeah... I think they're trying to break Buffy's record. Thing is, her and Abby are BY FAR the best actors on the show, so I'm hoping they'll play up the interactions between them (probably to do with Abby's addiction).
    I don't know if you watched the last two episodes or not so I won't spoil it. Raven just found out about Abby's addiction.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The season is decently ok so far.
    But can we just take a moment to reflect over how insanely lacking in logic the whole "scorched" Earth is? :P

I always think dirty thoughts about Raven.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I always think dirty thoughts about Raven.
    I mean who doesn't?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    The season is decently ok so far.
    But can we just take a moment to reflect over how insanely lacking in logic the whole "scorched" Earth is? :P
    Seems to me the best way to win a war in this place is to just wait until your enemy kills themselves...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if you watched the last two episodes or not so I won't spoil it. Raven just found out about Abby's addiction.
    I'm up to date, for once the UK and US are actually (borderline) Simmulcasting The 100. As for the scene you mentioned... That was actually the reasoning behind my statement. That scene was excellent, add in the followup scene about Raven's mother and it's clear they're trying to dial up the drama. Fingers crossed they give that plot some solid screen time.

I'm up to date, for once the UK and US are actually (borderline) Simmulcasting The 100. As for the scene you mentioned... That was actually the reasoning behind my statement. That scene was excellent, add in the followup scene about Raven's mother and it's clear they're trying to dial up the drama. Fingers crossed they give that plot some solid screen time.
    Yeah I didn't expect them to bring up her mother again. I remember her telling Clarke about her mother in season 1. Oddly enough Abby and Raven seem to have a different relationship than they do with the other characters. I think that Raven will be instrumental in helping abby with her addiction.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that Raven will be instrumental in helping abby with her addiction.
    For sure, for sure. I think that'll be their arc in the back end of the season...

Okay, just watched this weeks episode and while I did REALLY enjoy it, there's one scene that REALLY pissed me off, and it's actually a symptom of something which is dragging down this whole season.

WHAT THE FUCK BLOOREINA! Seriously what was that shit she pulled with the algae farm? Despite her being an absolute badass in episode 2, it's been pretty much downhill since there. Octavia is one of my favourite characters in the show and her arc is FANTASTIC... But it seems like they've gone totally overboard with it this season. She's become a total bitch and it's kinda ruining the character. She was always somewhat... Wild. But never overtly belligerent as she has been now, and she's ALWAYS had a sense of honor. Octavia NEVER would have to pulled that shit before now...

For sure, for sure. I think that'll be their arc in the back end of the season...

Okay, just watched this weeks episode and while I did REALLY enjoy it, there's one scene that REALLY pissed me off, and it's actually a symptom of something which is dragging down this whole season.

WHAT THE FUCK BLOOREINA! Seriously what was that shit she pulled with the algae farm? Despite her being an absolute badass in episode 2, it's been pretty much downhill since there. Octavia is one of my favourite characters in the show and her arc is FANTASTIC... But it seems like they've gone totally overboard with it this season. She's become a total bitch and it's kinda ruining the character. She was always somewhat... Wild. But never overtly belligerent as she has been now, and she's ALWAYS had a sense of honor. Octavia NEVER would have to pulled that shit before now...
    i think what they're doing is showing her slowly breaking down and realizing she's on the wrong path. You saw it when she cut her arm open and when Monty told everyone about the farm. Her wheels are spinning and she's struggling to be something she isn't. I think right now she wants to die.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    i think what they're doing is showing her slowly breaking down and realizing she's on the wrong path.
    Yeah, I think you might be right they're clearly trying to show her doubt, etc. She's obviously started down a path that she's not sure she should be on... But then she does something like burn down the algae farm and you just want to slap the shit out of her... It's SUCH a stupid thing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I think you might be right they're clearly trying to show her doubt, etc. She's obviously started down a path that she's not sure she should be on... But then she does something like burn down the algae farm and you just want to slap the shit out of her... It's SUCH a stupid thing to do.
    It looks like they are going to be giving us some insight into just how terrible the Dark Year was for the people in the bunker. Hopefully it goes a long way to help explain how Octavia and Abigail cracked. They both seems to be coping with extreme trauma in very different ways. With any luck it makes Octavia more sympathetic because right now she's top of my list of people that need to die this season, there is no earthly reason why they should have let her live after she torched the algae farm.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    It looks like they are going to be giving us some insight into just how terrible the Dark Year was for the people in the bunker.
    SO FREAKING HYPED for this next episode. We've been waiting for this since the second episode, glad we're finally going to find out what went down.

I have a feeling that after all is said and done, Bloodreina will calm the FUCK down, win the war, and then step down, so that Madi can be the new Heda, and she'll just go back to being Skairippa

Now how long till Madi gets traumatised or develops some very odd feelings from a vision of lexa and clarke getting all steamy in bed together.

Also wonder if the first commander being burned alive by her own followers in that vision will have any impact on future plot points or if it was just for viewers who wanted to know what happened to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    It looks like they are going to be giving us some insight into just how terrible the Dark Year was for the people in the bunker. Hopefully it goes a long way to help explain how Octavia and Abigail cracked. They both seems to be coping with extreme trauma in very different ways. With any luck it makes Octavia more sympathetic because right now she's top of my list of people that need to die this season, there is no earthly reason why they should have let her live after she torched the algae farm.
    Abby cracked because of the thing in her head after being unplugged from A.L.I.E last season. She needed the drugs to deal with the pain since they couldnt' perform the procedure that Raven performed on herself in the bunker. They didn't have time. Then I'm assuming Abby just grew addicted to the pills like junkies do.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Seasonal Affective Disorder times ten...Or "cabin fever" that exploded into the crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    Now how long till Madi gets traumatised or develops some very odd feelings from a vision of lexa and clarke getting all steamy in bed together.
    Had this exact thought... As soon as she had the vision of the first commander being burnt alive and FELT the fire, I thought "REALLY hope she doesnt have any visions of her mother hooking up with her predecessor."