Legendary Ring The Apex Predators Claw bug

Dear All,

I recently received the Legendary Ring The Apex Predators Claw and while this is a very nice Legendary, I have encountered a serious bug with this ring, it should be well know by now anyways but it seems Blizzard can't or doesn't want to fix this.

The problem with the Ring as it stands is, that the pet specialization and hot keys are randomly reset to its default settings and sometimes it happens that you zone into a raid, bg or M+ dungeon, summon your pet and it comes out as Ferocity even though you had it on Tenacity or vice versa

This is very frustrating and I already reported it via ingame bug report and also with a GM who promised to pass it to his colleague from the US.
    Since I just looked at the frontpage and saw a twitter message it got me thinking that maybe if someone with a twitter account would post the bug, it might even be addressed. Since I do not have a twitter account I would kindly ask if anyone of you guys could forward this problem to the devs via this additional channel and hope it gets fixed soon.

Thank you for your help!

15+ Year Old Account
    I reported the bug in detail last Tuesday as well. It infuriates me. My only work around is to use a different pet so I can dismiss it and summon the one spec'd for tenacity.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Had the ring for awhile and I havent had it change my pets spec. I do however have to dismiss and resummon my pet once in awhile after zoning to fix the pet bar.

So that's what's causing it! My pets have been doing this for a couple weeks now and I just thought it was some hot fix that broke them. I never linked it to my ring. I can't use roar of sacrifice in bgs anymore because of this. After I die the first time in a bg my pet resets to ferocity and I can't switch him back :/

Deleted
    I can confirm it bugs

We would still need someone with a twitter account to report this bug to the devs via twitter, thanks!