Random BGs Question (EU)

First of all, i'm a complete noob when it comes to PvP, and since i still have a Level 100 Boost i need some advice,

I want to do a little bit more Random BGs just for Fun and mostly grinding some Achievements.

For the Que timer to "spam" BG's, do Servers matter?
    Does Time matter? Heard a lot, "between X am/pm Horde or Alliance is doing better...

I would mostly play between (GTM+1) 1pm - 6pm.

Any advice? Or do Servers and Time not matter at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenois View Post
    First of all, i'm a complete noob when it comes to PvP, and since i still have a Level 100 Boost i need some advice,

I want to do a little bit more Random BGs just for Fun and mostly grinding some Achievements.

For the Que timer to "spam" BG's, do Servers matter?
    Does Time matter? Heard a lot, "between X am/pm Horde or Alliance is doing better...

I would mostly play between (GTM+1) 1pm - 6pm.

Any advice? Or do Servers and Time not matter at all?
    Servers do, time doesn't

What would be a good Server for EU Alliance or EU Horde? To spam BGs.

Thx Motorman, this already helps a lot.

Deleted
    ...added to what Motorman said:
    I personally love the random factor in BGs, and hate the premade aspect, wich is funny because in PVE its the exact opposite.
    (also why I don't really like arenas, guess I am just a filth casual after all )

If you really truly enjoy going random BGs, accepting that its a totally random chance to win or lose, any server is fine.
    PvP Servers obviously preferred as some open world PvP starts to happen again, at least in our pool(Kara, WQs etc.).

I would personally advise for one thing, don't ever ever ever go random BGs starting friday after 20:00 till monday 01:00.
    Or during that time, crank your music up to full and expect heavy trolling and whining/flaming. =)