Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Can't log onto WoW ? :S

I'm having problems logging onto WoW since i came home like an hour ago. When i click "Play" it usually just logs in to my character screen. But right now i get the login screen, with black acc name and pass.

When i try to login i get the message "We can't authenticate you right now. Please try again later. (WOW51900314)"

I can't even log on to the forums or my account setup on battlenet :S anyone having this problem ? I get the same type of message when i try logging on to the EU wow site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahandii View Post
    I'm having problems logging onto WoW since i came home like an hour ago. When i click "Play" it usually just logs in to my character screen. But right now i get the login screen, with black acc name and pass.

When i try to login i get the message "We can't authenticate you right now. Please try again later. (WOW51900314)"

I can't even log on to the forums or my account setup on battlenet :S anyone having this problem ? I get the same type of message when i try logging on to the EU wow site.
    I have the same problem, just joined a Mythic + HoV and died on the loading screen, getting the same error msg as you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    ... It's weekly maintenance...
    Not in EU, which OP said he's in.

http://imgur.com/a/VuXzB
    that screen pops up for me. Im in EU and my guildies are playing atm

Today Blizzard has had some issues with authentication servers among other things, and currently maintenance is going on for Battle.net, apparently. You can check out more updates on the Blizzard CS twitter -> twitter . com/BlizzardCS

51900314 has struck again

Deleted
    Ah alright, thanks alot for replies, was afraid i got hacked or something.

Having same problem now, along with a guildy.
    But I could log into D3 (after having to authenticate first via the app).

Just tried myself and I couldn't log in either, same goes for Hearthstone. I did log into HotS, but the store got offline.

Deleted
    I thought I was the only one. Worst thing is that you can't even log onto battle.net and use the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always nice to come back from work to notice they have yet again ran into another problem.

The Legion app still lets you log in, so it's not a complete shutdown of all login stuff.

Deleted
    Still BS. Way to go blizzard.

Deleted
    Looks like a DDOS assault tbh.

Ya. I can't connect aswell.

Can login on bnet app, but not on wow... what a shame!....

App doesn't work for me.

So no raid today kk blizz thanks.

Hopefully is a day off for us:P