Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah. Maybe. I dunno.

It's funny, in my 20's I felt that way. That nothing was really "childish" and anyone should just do anything.

Now as I approach 40, I actually feel kinda guilty, I guess? About gaming in general. Like I should be doing...something?...else. Something important or productive. Or something.

It's not a concrete thought I guess, just a weird feeling in general. Maybe it really is just a function of aging, I don't know.
    Why do you feel like you always have to be doing something productive? There is nothing wrong with relaxing and doing something you enjoy, whether that is video games,reading, watching TV etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I just hope Jericho and Owens going their separate ways turns into a feud and one last title run for Jericho.
    I can't stand either one of them but I would prefer Jericho as champ over Owens.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

How is this an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Well, what do you think? It'd be interesting to see what everyone is thinking about this issue.
    Where the heck do you get that from? Minecraft is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

The community is still going strong. The Heist and Terra Swoop Force were some of my favorite recent maps.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2016-11-30 at 03:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Minecraft is a creepy game.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

This isn't really the right forum location for this. There's a video game discussion section, and there's even a minecraft forum section.
    But also probably not the best idea to go ask fans of the game if they're childish or not, which is pretty applicable to most situations.

Closing this.