Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Patch 7.1.5 PTR - Build 23109

all i see the last weeks "Between the eyes" "Between the eyes" "Between the eyes"
    a spell, which is almost 0 relevant to pve. the fukk is this sh it? every week almost nothing, 0. are u still holding on to "wait there will come so many big changes, its still in progression?" are u still holding on that statement guys? enlighten me if im not right

Blade flurry nerf...lol

Deleted
    ofc why not outlaw is only good aoe, why let it be like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    It really blows my mind how out of touch Blizzard is when it comes to Outlaw.

BF nerfed? No compensation? Nothing to fix the horrendous RNG issues that plague the spec? No utility?

Why do we play this spec over WW monk again?

I noticed these changes:

Outlaw
    Blurred Time (Rank 1) During Adrenaline Rush While Adrenaline Rush is active, your ability cooldowns recover 0% faster.

Subtlety
    Shadow Nova (Rank 1) After using Shadowstrike or Cheap Shot, you have a 30% chance to or using Shuriken Storm while Shadow Dance is active, you explode, dealing 0 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies.This effect may occur once every proccooldown sec.

Yeah this game is more depressing everyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcjoker View Post
    I noticed these changes:

Outlaw
    Blurred Time (Rank 1) During Adrenaline Rush While Adrenaline Rush is active, your ability cooldowns recover 0% faster.
    To be fair, 0% is a placeholder value. It was merely a text swap change.

Deleted
    fukking 30% chance for shadow nova and it only counts when u use shurikenstorm WHILE shadowdance is active

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine94 View Post
    fukking 30% chance for shadow nova and it only counts when u use shurikenstorm WHILE shadowdance is active
    Sorry my quote didn't translate the text colors. It's now 100% chance and triggers on cheap shot, shadow strike, and/or shurikenstorm while shadowdance is active. I'm actually pretty happy about this change. It means Shadow Nova boosts both our single target and aoe damage.

Blade flurry nerfed? What the....

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure the changes read as "Shadow Nova (Rank 1) After using Shadowstrike, Cheap Shot or Shuriken Storm while Shadow Dance is active, you explode, dealing [150% AP] Shadow damage to all nearby enemies.This effect may occur once every proccooldown sec."

This is great, this means we don't have to worry about not using shuriken storm for 2-3 targets. Overall it should be 3 percent buff single target and a pretty hefty one in aoe. The mystery however is WTF "proccooldown sec" is supposed to mean. Are they going to set a long cooldown on the proc? What if they set it to 5 seconds and we're left with the exact same ability we had in the first place??

Also no idea why they are nerfing outlaw's aoe when it still doesn't compete in AOE or AOE cc with the likes of fire mage, monk or DH.

a buff to sub aoe and a nerf to outlaw aoe.

the sub change is nice, though i could have lived with the nova being a cleave mechanic.

outlaw change makes zero sense unless it's part of larger changes. Only holdout is that the nerf is the setup to a large ST buff

I mean, from all the possible predictions I was mulling over for todays PTR notes, a blade furry AND shivvaran symmetry nerf was not on them.

Well played blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dcjoker View Post
    Sorry my quote didn't translate the text colors. It's now 100% chance and triggers on cheap shot, shadow strike, and/or shurikenstorm while shadowdance is active. I'm actually pretty happy about this change. It means Shadow Nova boosts both our single target and aoe damage.
    u sure its 100% mate? it was 100% last week, now there is written 30% or am i blind?

Zero PvP changes. R.I.P. Rogues in arenas.

Deleted
    Also:

The Dreadlord's Deceit Every 2 sec, gain 35% 40% increased damage for your next Fan of Knives, stacking up to 30 times.

and

Shivarran Symmetry For the first 3 sec after activating Blade Flurry, your melee attacks strike all nearby enemies for 70% of normal damage. 65% of normal damage.

My Sub AOE is already very strong (I have the cape). With the buffs to sub aoe and the nerfs to Outlaw AOE, I legitimately believe SUB will become the strongest AOE spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine94 View Post
    u sure its 100% mate? it was 100% last week, now there is written 30% or am i blind?
    Subtlety
    Shadow Nova (Rank 1) After using Shadowstrike or Cheap Shot, you have a 30% chance to or using Shuriken Storm while Shadow Dance is active, you explode, dealing 0 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies.This effect may occur once every proccooldown sec.

Deleted
    I literally laughed out loud when I read the BF nerf.

BtE going baseline and a Blade Flurry nerf.
    Thank god for Outlaw buffs.

Abandon ship guys. We all internalized in our minds that we would receive buffs when we heard about the class and talent changes in this patch. That is not the case for us. There is no baselining of abilities. Talents that were obvious choices are being nerfed rather than the rest of the tier being buffed. Additionally, they pepper us with random nerfs like 5% to blade flurry.

There is no vision and no over arching design that we cannot see. They are winging it and the results are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    BtE going baseline and a Blade Flurry nerf.
    Thank god for Outlaw buffs.
    it's not going baseline. that's data mining dross.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    Abandon ship guys. We all internalized in our minds that we would receive buffs when we heard about the class and talent changes in this patch. That is not the case for us. There is no baselining of abilities. Talents that were obvious choices are being nerfed rather than the rest of the tier being buffed. Additionally, they pepper us with random nerfs like 5% to blade flurry.

There is no vision and no over arching design that we cannot see. They are winging it and the results are bad.
    Thanks for your sage advice. You clearly know all, and this next patch is coming out tomorrow with the full list of changes just out on mmo champion, i praise thee and your everlasting knowledge. Go somewhere else