Outlaw Rogue Simply trying to get better

Hello all this is my first expansion DPSing I'm usually a healer. I've been enjoying Outlaw as of late I'm inquiring to see how I can "min-max" my dps as outlaw. Below are my logs from tonights pug raiding I did on M Nyth & Ursoc. I'm open to any and all questions & criticism so I can become a better player. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zarrux/simple
    World of Warcraft
    World of Warcraft
    Zarrux @ Kel'Thuzad - Community - World of Warcraft

Thank you

Deleted
    Hello!

Glancing over I noticed you're using Quick Draw without having the legendary bracers. Without them, you are better off using Ghostly Strike, especially for single target fights.
    Your armory doesn't show any enchants - there's no hidden satyr procs in the logs either. Make sure you gem and enchant your gear.
    You had some amazing rolls on Ursoc, your damage should've been way higher. You didn't use Blade Flurry to cleave the copies - big mistake.

Didn't look much more into it but you can probably do some research yourself by comparing your logs to the top parsers on any given fight, and see what they are doing different.

Deleted
    You could have had better relics then you're wearing from Worldquests by now.
    Fate's Thirst and Fatebringer are the way to go. With outlaw you just cant equip your highest itemlvl relics and be good, you need the traits.
    Your (865) Relics are equally as good as (825) blue Heroic Fate's Thirst / Fatebringer Relics at best. But you know this right?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    As NarfTV says, your relics are terribad. 1. You have 2x 820 relic. 2. Two of them are buffing blade flurry and the third reduces adrenaline rush cd.
    As Tolkien says, you use quick draw instead of either Ghostly Strike or Swordmaster.
    Your versatility is very low. This should be your highest. (Max 679.000 dmg on Run Through.)
    Your timing for curse of deadblades and adrenaline rush is very good.
    You could vanish more often to get an extra saber slash proc. (You had so many true bearing buffs.)
    You don't use Potion of the old war. Neither prepot or second pot.
    You have no enchants.
    Your first trinket isn't any good.