Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Everything really - movies that paint women in a negative light get banned, and yet deeply misandrist movies are 100% acceptable, that's the double standard

Not that I'm saying this one should get banned, I'm against bans on any content, regardless of topic
    TIL Gone Girl is not a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The red pill holy shit haha

10+ Year Old Account
    No

The equivalent film painting women in a negative light would be campaigned against by feminists until it was banned, with the director harassed and threatened (ironically)

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...inist-backlash

The Red Pill: Melbourne cinema drops men's rights film after feminist backlash
    A Melbourne cinema has cancelled a screening of a documentary on men’s rights activism for fear it could be “potentially damaging to our credibility” following online uproar.
    Sounds like a personal choice from the cinema to not show something that they didn't agree/wanted to be associated with. It wasn't banned, a particular establishment thought it was BS or the film makers couldn't defend their own work effectively to get it played. It happens boths ways, on all sides.

The same way that cinema rejected said movie, how many networks do you think would've or have rejected the short film in question?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    First, the women who complain loudest that men are pigs are rarely the sort of women who have any real interaction with men worth complaining about,

Second, MTV is irrelevant SocJus trash. Who watches it anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    First, the women who complain loudest that men are pigs are rarely the sort of women who have any real interaction with men worth complaining about
    Was about to say something similar, but more to the effect that the creator(s) of the video seems to lack real life experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You, yourself, admit some men are like this. We all know people can be, so whats wrong with a short movie that shows it? I don't believe in censoring certain subjects, especially ones that are true, just because someone doesn't like it.
    Ultimately, I agree. The comment and rating section do well enough to show that most people think this movie is horseshit.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Xarim feeling oppressed again. Won't somebody think of the menz :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    The red pill holy shit haha
    Also hahaha. God that shit is embarrassing.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Was about to say something similar, but more to the effect that the creator(s) of the video seems to lack real life experience.
    I have a co-worker who rants and raves about the evils of men, I can attest that no man save for the blind has ever so much as looked at her without the instant feeling of revulsion and horror.

Often I find complaints about "Men being pigs," to have an inverse relationship to the people lodging the complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The outrage machine is at full output again today I see.
    I was kinda hoping people would bring up the outrage of commercials too.

Always the big stupid husband screwing everything up so the wife can fix it!

The last one I seen was the whole family of tall guys, just rolling around in filth (hey! just like a pig) and the dad couldn't hold a potted plant without dumping dirty everywhere in the house. Here comes the smart mom with the best new vacuum cleaner to fix everything, cause the stupid guys cant do it themselves!

Jeez, commercials are misandrist too!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    I was kinda hoping people would bring up the outrage of commercials too.

Always the big stupid husband screwing everything up so the wife can fix it!

The last one I seen was the whole family of tall guys, just rolling around in filth (hey! just like a pig) and the dad couldn't hold a potted plant without dumping dirty everywhere in the house. Here comes the smart mom with the best new vacuum cleaner to fix everything, cause the stupid guys cant do it themselves!

Jeez, commercials are misandrist too!
    Those commercials are just the modern misandrist versions of these old misogynistic ones:

Those commercials are just the modern misandrist versions of these old misogynistic ones:

Oh yea! Like the old timey battleship one, where the boys and dad were playing battleship with the daughter and mother in the kitchen making snacks.

--edit--

Looks like it was on the box cover!