Barrels Kirin Tor quest bugged for me?

The barrels aren't glowing so I have to guess basically. What do I do?

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else have a problem with the other Emissaries disappearing? I haven't done any WQ's since the weekend and today when I logged in I only had the Kirin Tor active. The secondary and tertiary ones were empty as if I had already completed them. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    The worked fine for me. Perhaps spell effects or graphics settings?

First time I didn't see the flash at the start, but then I moved my warlock pet and had no issue (oops)

It flashed for the first round, then it didn't flash afterwards. Then I reset it, it flashed for the first, didn't flash after. Then I reset it and it didn't even flash on the first round and then I gave up, what a load of bullshit. These Kirin Tor quests are a mess.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I logged into the new Dalaran and had the Kirin Tor emissary quest, so I logged back out and back in and got a free turn-in.

there is a big extra action button that shows up. use it to start the rounds. i know....took me a min to see it too.

btw when i do this or the boss in NL i always think of the episode of Banzai where you have to track the geisha girl with the red panties. heh

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Anyone else have a problem with the other Emissaries disappearing? I haven't done any WQ's since the weekend and today when I logged in I only had the Kirin Tor active. The secondary and tertiary ones were empty as if I had already completed them. :/
    Yes, that sucks, considering there were only three nightfallen quests yesterday for chars that did not quest in suramar yet. And I waited for the weekend to complete all three today...

As soon as I left Dalaran the other 2 I'd left open showed up again.

Haven't had any issues aside from yesterday which the barrel quest in suramar stopped working.

I love that they thought ahead to give that action button to start the round. When I first went to the WQ I wasn't paying attention and thought I missed the "flash".

Quote Originally Posted by saus View Post
    As soon as I left Dalaran the other 2 I'd left open showed up again.
    Indeed, they seem to have hotfixed it. Previously I even treid to complete a NF q but it did not pop up, now a single relog is enough to have them repop

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    No, but I logged in on one character and found that today's Kirin Tor had magically auto-completed, like they forgot to turn the auto-complete off from last time. Then I logged into my other 110 character and was 0/4 on Kirin Tor as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by halflaloafofkungfu View Post
    there is a big extra action button that shows up. use it to start the rounds. i know....took me a min to see it too.

btw when i do this or the boss in NL i always think of the episode of Banzai where you have to track the geisha girl with the red panties. heh
    I know the button exists, just the barrel doesn't glow when I start it

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    Had the same issue and know of at least 1 other person with the same problem. No idea what causes it, but I got the glow to show up less than 1/10 attempts while doing the quest on 7 characters.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    oh that sucks. i was stuck at what do i do till i noticed the big button i should have noticed right away lol. quest work as expected after that. still disappointed that the barrels are not geisha girls tho.

Basically the quest is fucked and Blizzard should just auto-complete peoples Kirin tor thing again. Infact it seems that for a period of about an hour that did happen, but now you have to do it again. Sitting there guessing until it works is not exactly compelling gameplay, they should not be putting out these buggy fucking quests to begin with.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4