Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

German TV calls for german girls to wear the hijab

This Unesco founded ad has been aired on german television:

Thoughts?

Disgusting. It is one the most tasteless headgear one can imagine.

Hijab looks great, burka and niqab though, especially burqa looks like a big personal prison where the men can keep the women like slaves.

Wouldn't that fall under Culture Appropriation? Or is it ruled out since it's a Religious thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Wouldn't that fall under Culture Appropriation? Or is it ruled out since it's a Religious thing?
    Was wondering that too. So far as I can tell there isn't a useful standard for it.
    Horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sci Fi Samurai View Post
    Was wondering that too. So far as I can tell there isn't a useful standard for it.
    "It's not bad if we do it", is a good guideline, it would seem!

Not just Germany, look at The Queen!

15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell? It´s about tollerance and you´re spinning this into making people wear certain clothing?

The bullshit some people are able to fabricate in their heads is impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unesco just lost a truckload of donations by realising this add.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Not just Germany, look at The Queen!

A lot of old woman use this (60 70 +) when going to church. And mostly is due to hair loss.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Just to point out this ad is from 2011 and has nothing to do with the current refugee crisis nor the discussion about the Hijab. It was a multicultural campaign displaying all kinds of special clothing from around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    A lot of old woman use this (60 70 +) when going to church. And mostly is due to hair loss.
    So how do we tell religious scarf from clothing scarf now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Just to point out this ad is from 2011.
    Who cares for facts or anything!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Or, you know, a cultural thing that they do when going to church.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What the hell? It´s about tollerance and you´re spinning this into making people wear certain clothing?

The bullshit some people are able to fabricate in their heads is impressive.
    With "tolerance" you mean european people being brainwashed into giving up their culture?
    Last edited by mmocf6d86e87f9; 2016-12-02 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    How is this a call for wearing a hijab?

I think "Culture Appropriation" is only a widespread thing in America. Never heard about that here.

Except that's not a fucking hijab, you can still see her hair.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgoy View Post
    This Unesco founded ad has been aired on german television:

Thoughts?
    First of all, this is quite old. Second, no one calls here for german girls to wear the hijab

- - - Updated - - -

So many retards already here in this post, unbelievable
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2016-12-02 at 02:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    Except that's not a fucking hijab, you can still see her hair.
    Yeah, the ad also says "Turkish Women wear a headscarf" and not "Turkish Women wear the Hijab"

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgoy View Post
    With "tolerance" you mean european people being brainwashed into giving up their culture?
    I have a question for you: Why do you bother creating accounts on a gaming forum only to spread your disgusting agenda? Do you get paid for that or is it because you get ignored anywhere else?

Another question: Do you realise that this "ad"(it's not an ad btw) doesn't call german girls to wear a hijab? Do you have mental issues? (Otherwise I almost can't explain why you would say this as that ad clearly doesn't say that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Just to point out this ad is from 2011 and has nothing to do with the current refugee crisis nor the discussion about the Hijab. It was a multicultural campaign displaying all kinds of special clothing from around the world.
    THIS. It's funny that those right wingers are labeling this ad as new.

The original clip (timestamp early 2012):
    http://www.prosieben.de/video/tuerki...pftuecher-clip

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Yeah, the ad also says "Turkish Women wear a headscarf" and not "Turkish Women wear the Hijab"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headsc...ersy_in_Turkey

https://www.google.ba/search?q=turki...UGDqUQ_AUIBigB

Don't try to play the semantics game, we both know it's bullshit and I'm not a fucking idiot.
    Last edited by Choda; 2016-12-02 at 02:50 PM.
    You may now kiss the ring.