Deleted

Legendary swapping mythic +

Hi,

i got Sin'dorei Spite and Magistrike Restraints for Wrist. I play main Destro and swapped loot spec after i got the sec leggy for destro.
    The question is:
    I'm playing wreak havoc for mythic plus and thus i played with Magistrike. Now i got Sindorei... Will it work to swap these leggys between boss and trash? It looks like Sindorei wont give the buff if you just swapped to it, but couldnt confirm this.
    Has anyone experience with this?
    otherwise i guess i need to run some more dungeons and keep swapping and look into logs.

Greatings

What an excellent problem to have. I'd assume it would work out of combat, you could always make a macro for it. Swap to Sin'dorei for bosses and Magistrike for trash.

I believe when I tested it, equipping sindorei's caused the full 3m ICD. It might be worth swapping to magistrike after your first quadfernal.

Deleted
    Yeah i know first world problems
    And after a couple of test, you seem to be right stabbay. ICD starts when you equip it

Sure its the full 3 minutes? Everything triggers a 30s CD when its equipped.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    it seems to be, if you have used your cd it´s the full 3 min mythic + or raid. but if not then it´s the 30 sec. atleast that´s how it has been working so far for me. as an eksample. if in court of stars and i equip Sin'dorei Spite before i engage 2ed boss i do not get the buff on that boss but i do however get it for last boss. but if i wait to equip it after the 2ed boss, i have never gotten the buff on last boss so far. and it is well over 30 sec since equiped