PvP wise whats the difference between Sub and Outlaw?

Having a hard time deciding on which spec to play. I intend to PvP and PvE

if you get 6 roll as outlaw youll do damage

Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    Not sure if I like the RNG of Outlaw, how far behind is Sub in both PvE and PvP? I just paid for a boost so it is a lvl100 character

all the rogue specs are pretty meh in pvp atm

in pve its assassination sub outlaw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    That response makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Well played.

Deleted
    The difference is they are two different specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunju View Post
    The difference is they are two different specs.
    The difference between you and a moron isn't much

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-12-05 at 07:50 AM.

Deleted
    Sub better mobility, great CC, meh burst, shit damage, decent survivability.

Outlaw good to great CC (depending if you get true bearing or not), JOHN FUCKING MADDEN burst with some good rolls and Curse+Adrenaline+Plunder, weaker opener, worse survivability by default, however true bearing and grand melee can improve it.

Outlaw basically has good mongo burst with stacking all your CDs. Sustain, CC etc are all reliant on good rolls after that.

Sub is consistent with damage and CC, but its more of a CC support.

All 3 rogue specs are dead in PvP you wasted your boost if you intended to do serious pvp with a rogue right now, take a look at the pvp templates and compare them with other classes to get a clue. You don't do any burst at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MacTavish View Post
    Outlaw basically has good mongo burst with stacking all your CDs.
    Nice joke a rogue spec and burst dmg in pvp lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    they are all good at pvp

sub got good cc

assanation got good dmg

watch pshero and he will tell u he is rank1 rogue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Except it is a good burst. Run Through/BtE every other GCD thanks to Curse and Adrenaline, add in modifiers from Plunder Armor and Thick as Thieves, and crit from Shark Infested Waters if you got lucky roll and you do some serious damage. Problem is that it can be obviously survived with defensives cooldowns+healing, and it's less frequently available if you don't get true bearing cooldown reduction on all those skills (except curse). It is not as insane burst like WW monks, but it is still high and respectable damage nonetheless.

I don't see Outlaw having high burst as I see it as a sustain spec (more like BC Combat Rogue). True, Curse + AR is more burst than MoP's Shadow Blades + AR. But bandits guile + Kspree is way more burst than six roll buffs of Outlaw.

Sub is trying to imitate WotLK Sub, but it lacks the control, because Blind, CS and sap is not enough.

All three specs need improvement in PVP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    I don't see Outlaw having high burst as I see it as a sustain spec (more like BC Combat Rogue). True, Curse + AR is more burst than MoP's Shadow Blades + AR. But bandits guile + Kspree is way more burst than six roll buffs of Outlaw.

Sub is trying to imitate WotLK Sub, but it lacks the control, because Blind, CS and sap is not enough.

All three specs need improvement in PVP.
    Subs need a complete rework because it is so boring atm, shadow dance on charges is stupid, and ss being a teleport is retarded. nightblade which does 1/3 of our dmg is dispellable, we have no ms effect anymore because poisons is assa only (buuh). and i dont know how many will agree with me but i miss SnD and it giving us energy back.