Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    funny how Hillary called the trump supporters deplorables, when her own supporters were doing and acting deplorable themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    You seem just as "triggered" as they are.
    No, see you've misused that word twice now.

Need to work on your internetering.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    funny how Hillary called the trump supporters deplorables, when her own supporters were doing and acting deplorable themselves.
    The horseshoe theory is very much real in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    This thread seemed to have triggered you as well. People being inhuman garbage on twitter against innocent people get the far left happy?
    There's always plenty of people acting like inhuman garbage on Twitter. People on the Right and Left. It's nothing to get worked up about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    There's always plenty of people acting like inhuman garbage on Twitter. People on the Right and Left. It's nothing to get worked up about.
    Yeah, like when that girl got cyber bullied into killing herself. She shouldn't have gotten so worked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty much this:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    When you misuse the words "triggered" and "rage".
    Technically you are 'triggered'. Perfect example here:

Cant say this behavior is in any way surprising.
    Or the need to post this for the entire forum to see.

No different from them pulling out an 'us vs them'.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Yeah, like when that girl got cyber bullied into killing herself. She shouldn't have gotten so worked up.
    There's a world of difference between someone posting a random shitty thing on Twitter and spending a couple years specifically targeting a single person.

What? Some thing happened and people are making jokes that literally ALL of you will forget in less than a day? This can't be real...

The only thing 'triggering' is how you thought this warranted a forum post, when in reality no one here gives a shit
    Last edited by Aflakk47; 2016-12-03 at 10:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Pretty stupid, especially since not every single person in the state voted Trump. Could be democrats, non-voters, people who couldn't vote, Hell, even Trump voters who don't agree with his climate change stance.

No matter what, asshole behaviour to laugh or gloat at such catastrophes.

- - - Updated - - -

"Cant say this behavior is in any way surprising. " - Really? That counts as triggered already. So...I reply in a measured fashion. By replying at all...I am triggered?
    Both the tweets and OP are pretty much gloating/smug. So yes. The posting history and infractions should be an indicator.

The tolerant left strikes again. Not shocked in the least.

Deleted
    So there really isn't much difference between the average Pro-Trump person and non Pro-Trump person on the Internet?

SJWs, horrible people. Lately, the hypocrisy of those folks are laid bare for all to see.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Two things:

As a Liberal who lives in this state and who has family and friends close to those fires, these people can go find a traffic cone and fuck themselves with it for all I care.

That said, people on the internet being assholes isn't new and pointing to the worst of a group to affirm some kind of bias kinda just feeds into the perpetual echo chamber of 'My side good, them side bad' that's been getting louder and louder lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Two things:

As a Liberal who lives in this state and who has family and friends close to those fires, these people can go find a traffic cone and fuck themselves with it for all I care.

That said, people on the internet being assholes isn't new and pointing to the worst of a group to affirm some kind of bias kinda just feeds into the perpetual echo chamber of 'My side good, them side bad' that's been getting louder and louder lately.
    ^ This. Many folk should step away from the Internet. Blogs and diaries can die in a fire.

"I bet a still in a dry county started the fire."

Ahahahahaha.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Some, not all, of the lefts true colors are showing. Shocker. SWJ kicking someone when they are down, they have evolved into exactly what they complain about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dumbasses gonna dumbass... Speaking of the posts in the OP, of course.

So wrapped up in their over-inflated opinions of the relevance of politics that they can't separate their anger of losing from the fact that people are dying out there. Their lives are being destroyed around them and these people are celebrating? This competitive nature of "my side vs your side" disgusts me when it stoops to such lows; now, granted, it starts pretty low to begin with, but when it goes lower...just pitiful.

I don't like Trump and the fact that he's gonna be President scares me to death, but if he were hanging off a cliff, I would pull him up to safety. And then probably mock his hair.

I wish I could say I was surprised...because then it wouldn't have been the expected outcome of such immature, childish dumbasses.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2016-12-03 at 11:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I thought it was well established a vast majority of liberals are high functioning sociopaths. I have rarely seen one show genuine human empathy.
    Because many don't get their panties in a bunch and publicly announce their political views -- just like many conservatives won't get up in arms and occupy federal buildings.

The crazies are always vocal. Never blindly follow what the media generates.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    your sounding as much part of them.

Trumps an asshole and those voting for him are complete morons, backwards a lot of them. But this level of extreme and cheering it on makes you worse because nobody deserves to loose everything like this.
    *you're
    Get it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    When you misuse the words "triggered" and "rage".
    Like you misused triggered in the title?
    Well done OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Ugly stuff, but if you elect a twitter troll as president expect to get trolled.
    Mostly this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Dude, we make jokes of 9/11. Terrorist attacks are quickly followed by "religion of peace" comments and spamming Anelle. Anyway this is just a petty thread to begin with.
    You know the big example ;-)
    It's like they are all wronged (?) 5 year olds. President elect as the ringleader
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/