Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocah View Post
    I hope this doesn't mean that something bad happened to Tommy's place, but something bad must have happened for her to want to completely wipe them out.
    Well we need a reason for them to leave...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    From the trailer I don't think shes happy at all.
    Oh you!

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really excited. I still play the multiplayer part of the game everyday so I'm holding hope they keep it in (can't see why they wouldn't).

Trailer was top notch. The line a little corny, but still enjoyable.

I'll be interested to see who we'll predominately play. I'm kind of hoping its 50/50

Also wondering who the protagonists are. I though the fireflies would have been finished with Marlene, then again they were nation wide.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Oh you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    I'll be interested to see who we'll predominately play. I'm kind of hoping its 50/50.
    Already confirmed you play Ellie.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...t-of-us-part-2
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    In other news today: Uncharted - The lost legacy, and Crash Bandicoot remaster. This PSX <3

I'm pretty excited about this. Might actually have to pick up a PS4 when it comes out...played Last of Us on my Ps3 a few years back and loved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured there wouldn't be sequel for awhile now. Nice to see it's confirmed and some footage.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Thanks you!

The story is set five years after the first game, with Ellie now 19 years old. "If the first game, the theme was the love between these two characters... This story's the counter of that," said Druckmann. "It's about hate."
    Really love this quote for Druckmann.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    between that and Uncharted 4 DLC announcement and my steam link arriving today I'm emotionally exhausted from overload of excitement.
    Can you let me know how good the steam link works? I'm looking for an alternative to hookjng my pc up to the tv.

By the looks of things, Ellie could be pissed at the fireflies, good luck there if you're gonna track them down o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Few things from r/lastofus

Ellie is main character
    About hate and how we use those emotions
    Gustavo Santaolalla back for the score
    Ellie "plays different" (but just about no details about gameplay)
    Ellie is 19
    They used new mocap tech
    No hints about potential release time frame

The hype is real. My body is ready.

Between Death Stranding, The Last Guardian, Uncharted 4, Horizon, Final Fantasy VII Remake, new God of War, Bloodborne, Red Dead Redemption 2, and now TLOU2... The universe really wants me to buy a PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Can you let me know how good the steam link works? I'm looking for an alternative to hookjng my pc up to the tv.
    from initial testing and bear in mind I'm going with suboptimal wifi connection rather then physical cord as well as older laptop with windows 7 (waiting for my PC to get to me - will take another week) - games that I have on steam and that have been adopted to controller - work best. was playing Borderlands 2 with zero issues. games that I added manually but don't have on Steam.. were running a bit worse. however - like I said, older laptop - windows 7. couldn't get ps4 controller to get recognized AS ps4 controller just yet, but otherwise - its working exactly the way it did on pc with ds4 running. I'm pretty happy. but I also bought it on black friday for $20, so if it didn't work, it would just be a cost of an HDM cable that I was out.

10+ Year Old Account

Ellie is main character
    Ellie is 19
    They used new mocap tech
    Considering the ending of the 1st, it's only logical that this one turn around hate. No doubt, the firefly graffiti seems to indicate that Ellie finally learned about the secret.

I'm looking forward to see how this plays out. Even more so considering that Joel, will, in a way, be the bad guy if the firefly theory hold up. There's no way I can see Ellie forgiving him for what he did.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    The hype is real. My body is ready.

Between Death Stranding, The Last Guardian, Uncharted 4, Horizon, Final Fantasy VII Remake, new God of War, Bloodborne, Red Dead Redemption 2, and now TLOU2... The universe really wants me to buy a PS4.
    dont forget about Detroit

go get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    In other news today: Uncharted - The lost legacy, and Crash Bandicoot remaster. This PSX <3
    Basically Naughty Dog is hard carrying Sony right now.

Ellie is main character
    Ellie is 19
    They used new mocap tech
    But does she still have that indestructible switchblade?

Finally, now my Last of Us poster signed by all the devs from Naughty Dog will raise in value.

Game itself looks to be a direct sequel of the first one. Or like really close.

naughty dog/kojima and rockstar are pretty much the only developers that i will preorder from. this game is gonna be amazing.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    Between the walking dead and tlou I'm getting to play my two favorite characters.

I'm going to break my rule and pre order this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Release Ellie's version of the song please!