Thread: PvE Content

PvE Content

Good afternoon, So I am just curious about the state of end game PvE, any type of raiding in SWTOR currently. Is it possible to find a PvE guild and Raid or do other content that resembles any other end game PvE in any other game? Something that might take up more time than just one week and then be done.

Well I should restate. Is there any time of progressive end game content. And not stuff that is just trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    Well I should restate. Is there any time of progressive end game content. And not stuff that is just trivial.
    No there is not. Not really. If you want to just run "challenging" stuff, you can do that. But with the new expansion, there's practically no point since the bosses don't drop loot that you would use to "progress" to the next level of content. Completing the content adds to your Command rating which gets you closer to getting a new RNG loot crate, but you can do that by doing practically ANY content, no need to do the "challenging" stuff unless you just want a challenge.

most of the end game raiders moved on to other games. so finding a guild that does hardmodes is going to be VERY challenging. couple that with the fact that catching up on gear is no longer a quick process and instead months long rng grind (think artifact weapons in WoW, but more random and for every gear slot)? best case scenario, you could maybe do some 4 man Uprisings on veteran or Master difficulty... after doing the requisite grind of course.