Warcraftlogs not working

Hi guys.

I usually live log every raid, and now suddenly they are not being uploaded. I've tried removing live logging which didn't fix the issue. I've also tried reinstalling the uploading program which didn't help either.

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking for help, but can any1 help me with my issue?

Kind regards

Chiefy

Did you change any addons that turned combat logging on and off during raids? Did advanced combat logging get turned off somehow? Don't mean to ask you obvious questions to offend. Just narrowing down what could be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefy
    Hi guys.

I usually live log every raid, and now suddenly they are not being uploaded. I've tried removing live logging which didn't fix the issue. I've also tried reinstalling the uploading program which didn't help either.

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking for help, but can any1 help me with my issue?

Kind regards

Chiefy
    If you let your log file get too big, Blizzard will quit writing to it. Delete or archive it if it's sitting at more than 4gb.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

ah ye, my current log is 4,2gb thank you can i delete it without losing all info? how do i archive it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefy View Post
    ah ye, my current log is 4,2gb thank you can i delete it without losing all info? how do i archive it?
    To archive it just rename it as another file will be created in it's place.

I usually just make sure to clean it out after every raid. Tend to forget i have it on most of the time :P

Use the WarcraftLogs app and Live Logs, or just upload afterwards, either way it asks you to archive or delete the original when it's done doing it's thing.
    Livelogs ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Kihra View Post
    If you let your log file get too big, Blizzard will quit writing to it. Delete or archive it if it's sitting at more than 4gb.
    Well i did a pug just few moments ago and on host i almost reached btw rank 40-50 but log isnt updated on warcraft logs and isnt showing up can i do smt to fix that or its now gone ?

If you're okay with messing around with Windows settings, creating a task in Task Scheduler, and using a batch script, I have a method that auto saves WoW logs when you exit WoW, along with everything else in the WoW install one would want to save: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...c-Batch-Script

This will prevent WoW from adding onto the same log file, instead creating a log file for each session.

Edit: lol, just noticed the posting date
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2017-11-29 at 06:00 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet