Need help with unlocking 3rd relic slot.

So i've done the 5 quests that called "Returns to Firelans" and then there isnt any NPC that gives me anyother quest... I haven't done the quest called "The Earthen Amulet From Neltarion's Lair" And "The Scepter of Storm" From Eye because i dont have any quest on my OrderHall. I already send a ticket to blizzard and they send me to a NPC who could give me the quest but she isnt...

Plus: i haven't gain yet the favor from the Baron Scaldius because i have no portal to go to Firelans.. i went to firelans by myself and nothing there...

anyone could please help me? im stuck and i really need to unlock the 3rd relic slot..

Thanks.

Deleted
    OK, try this:

go back into firelands. then go out of it through the dungeonportal, yes leave it on the normal way! Not porting. Just walk out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fave View Post
    OK, try this:

go back into firelands. then go out of it through the dungeonportal, yes leave it on the normal way! Not porting. Just walk out of it.

Did this, doesnt work.. i just had to delete Cache and WTF folders and then a quest appear on the maelstorm... just odd shit. but thanks tho.

Deleted
    nice to know - deleting cache these days seems very important in case of solution finding