Prestige Ranking - How long?

If I were to just grind random bgs, how long would doing this reasonably take?

10+ Year Old Account
    Actively grinding daily will probably take 2-3 weeks depending on individual performance
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    probably a day or 3 depending on how much you play and if you win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Actively grinding daily will probably take 2-3 weeks depending on individual performance
    i figured he was going for 1 prestige but ya if you wanna max it will take a few weeks.

Not bad. The mount (prestige 4?) is a nice carrot on a stick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    probably a day or 3 depending on how much you play and if you win
    Is it the same grind 4x or is it exponential or what? Sorry for the ignorance. Have not pvp'd at all besides World PvP this expansion so far and have only gained any substantial amount of honor from completing random pvp world quests with the garrison hall instant quest completion perk lol.

If it's taking you 2-3 weeks of actively grinding bg's you're doing something wrong.

If you're hitting PvP WQ's daily and queing actively it would take you a couple of days max.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Is it the same grind 4x or is it exponential or what? Sorry for the ignorance. Have not pvp'd at all besides World PvP this expansion so far and have only gained any substantial amount of honor from completing random pvp world quests with the garrison hall instant quest completion perk lol.
    1-50 is the same across all prestiges.

You can knock out the 4 to 5 pvp WQ while you wait on the queue too. Giving you a few hundred bump to honor and other rewards while you wait.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post

- - - Updated - - -

its the same after you get rank 50 rank 1 goes back down to 350 honor i got my first just today.