Thread: #FreeBearing

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

#FreeBearing

Maybe you don't know him, but I feel I got to get the word out about YouTube's latest Bullshit.

#FreeBearing
    Last edited by Trassk; 2016-12-06 at 10:46 AM.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Please elaborate a bit as I can't watch the clip. Is this about hairy gay men?

Deleted
    Welcome to 1984.

DMCA counter claims are usually quite easy to do, he'll be ok.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    Youtube channel got terminated despite the fact it was completely clean with no strikes for years. It got flagged three times in one day by the same person and insta pulled. Seems fishy at best and obvious censorship at worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    DMCA counter claims are usually quite easy to do, he'll be ok.
    I think it's more the problem he got three claims instantly out of the blue and has no explication yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    You know in the internet age we got a thing called a search bar.

#FreeBearing is loads of youtubers calling out for support against youtube just out of nowhere taking down the youtuber Bearings channel. The guy talked openly about political, current issues, as well as having a laugh at a lot of online idiots who needed a good kick up the arse here and there. He's never been given a warning or flagged for anything before, then all of a sudden youtube throws three takedown notices at him all at once, terminating his channel, basically abusing their own system
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Youtube channel got terminated despite the fact it was completely clean with no strikes for years. It got flagged three times in one day by the same person and insta pulled. Seems fishy at best and obvious censorship at worst.
    It's not censorship....
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    It's not censorship....
    Got a reason why it isn't buddy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    It's not censorship....
    Then why did he get three takedown notices at once, no warning, just thrown all at once and boom his channels gone.

This isn't the same as youtube giving repeat warnings to people before doing a takedown, this was a flat out attack.
    #boycottchina

The claim is valid. The people who own Total Drama Island own the cartoon bear he used as his avatar in nearly all of his videos. He's screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    The claim is valid. The people who own Total Drama Island own the cartoon bear he used as his avatar in nearly all of his videos. He's screwed.
    ^^^^

to the above
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where'd you get the claim that's what happened?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Where'd you get the claim that's what happened?
    TAA's video says he was flagged by Fresh TV. It's not hard to put two and two together.

Deleted
    It's used under parody though. Strange how it was flagged after all these years, all three times at the same time.

Canadian copyright law allows for the use of copyrighted material if done so for parody, satire, criticism or education. I believe that Total Drama Island is a Canadian IP.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    TAA's video says he was flagged by Fresh TV. It's not hard to put two and two together.
    If that's so why hasn't SugerTits channel been terminated then?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Canadian copyright law allows for the use of copyrighted material if done so for parody, satire, criticism or education. I believe that Total Drama Island is a Canadian IP.
    Also bearing falls under at least 3 of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    It's used under parody though. Strange how it was flagged after all these years, all three times at the same time.
    Yes, and like say, sugertits uses the same avatar in her videos.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Yes, and like say, sugertits uses the same avatar in her videos.
    Funny, she uses the bow-tie bear, who is a direct reference to a TDA episode too. So yeah, Bearing gets hit only.