Deleted

enhance questions

hi
    i wanted to ask how enhancement is currently looking to shape up in coming patches (7.1.5 and nighthold). how is the specs scaling and what do the overall class changes mean? (i know that last part is a bit of a speculation but i am interested anyway)
    other than that...how do you guys feel about the rng of the spec compared to other classes. i for example main an arms warrior and at least have the feeling that enhancements rng is not quite as annoying to deal with as arms.

Quote Originally Posted by groceryguy View Post
    hi
    i wanted to ask how enhancement is currently looking to shape up in coming patches (7.1.5 and nighthold). how is the specs scaling and what do the overall class changes mean? (i know that last part is a bit of a speculation but i am interested anyway)
    other than that...how do you guys feel about the rng of the spec compared to other classes. i for example main an arms warrior and at least have the feeling that enhancements rng is not quite as annoying to deal with as arms.
    Not clue on the next patch. I'm coming from a decked out Unholy DK with both BiS orange items and the Enh shaman is a lot less RNG based. While its there and you will have some unlucky spaces its pretty minimal. Of course my iLvl is only 854 at the moment and hes been lvl 110 for about a week now. SO the new feeling as yet to fall off. But from a Frost/Unholy DK prospective...Its a lot of fun and solid all at the same time. I'm sure some will disagree with me but thats what I have found over the past few weeks playing him. RNG is still there...It will remind you ever so often but its what makes Enh so much fun! Bring on the random big numbers! I love the play style.

RNG is still there, as mentioned above, but maybe not as bad as some specs. You can ride the Stormbringer proc gravy train and spike up in DPS or suffer with proc droughts, but still do OK DPS. Basically, the DPS is good but when you get lucky, it is definitely noticeable.

7.1.5 should open up some talent choices because you are pretty set into one spec now. We shall see, but damage appears to be mostly unchanged.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn