Prot aoe dmg trinket Q

For Mythic+ runs and heavy aoe fights, when u want to maximize your overall dmg , which trinkets are the best ?
    I heard that Pearl from EoA is the 1 . What about the rest like Seed pod or Terrorbound nexus?
    Also, are those equip/use effect trinkets with 2ndary stat best Str stat sticks or other ones like angerboda at overall dungeon dmg?

what do you guys think , suggest etc?

I know that Angerboda was disappointing when I tried it (worse than str/mastery stat stick) and that Horn Of Valor is pretty nice for Avatar + Booming Voice burst, especially if you can equip a passive trinket during its CD. I always liked having the Alchemy trinket with its 4700 Strength proc (25-30% uptime I think) but I never see it getting some credit by other players and I switched to Nightbane Urn meanwhile because of higher item lvl.
    A lot of guys with high rated logs seem to have the nythendra trinket that spawns the void zones beneath mobs and I've also seen high logs with that frost orb trinket out of Violet Hold that gives you versatitlity for each target hit.

Deleted
    Nexus is pretty good

Ornamental Pearl from giant boss in Eye, you need to be DPS spec to loot it.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Shivermaw Jawbone. Same CD as Battle Cry.

Macro it together, and burst for 1mil dmg, AND slows for 10sec, AND +9000 Versatility.

It's godly, but PITA to farm.