Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Final Fantasy 30th anniversary leak

http://vgleaks.com/final-fantasy-30t...rsary-roadmap/

Fuck, man. I don't wanna have to buy a PS4. I just want FF12: Zodiac Age, World of Final Fantasy, and FF15 on PC. Also, CHOCOBO PLUSHIES!

that feeling when you already bought almost everything seperetly fr the pc ...
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My only reaction to having all my Favourite FF games on 1 disc on 1 console.

having 4 through 9 on one disc will be pretty goddamn sweet, its a shame we will never see something similar for metal gear.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if this is something we can expect to be on the Switch.

Awesome I will be buying it day 1. Ill get to play all the final fantasy's I missed and in order.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    http://vgleaks.com/final-fantasy-30t...rsary-roadmap/

Fuck, man. I don't wanna have to buy a PS4. I just want FF12: Zodiac Age, World of Final Fantasy, and FF15 on PC. Also, CHOCOBO PLUSHIES!
    I'm just happy I can enjoy my PS4 for something besides Bloodborne now. Brought the system for Silent hills (RIP) and BB before I even knew about FF7 remake or FF12 Zodiac Age (FF12 is one of my favorite FFs too..love Matsuno).

I do not want to touch the compilation with a 50 feet pole though. I can play FF7,8,9 and X on steam now and the only versions of FF5 and 6 I actually enjoy are the originals. The mobile/steam version of 6 is awful but since its a pc game I think you can at least mod it to be more like the original. Not paying for a console version of that.
    Last edited by Lucifuger; 2016-12-07 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, just have all the games

(Except the FFVII remake )

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Hey, just have all the games

(Except the FFVII remake )
    *pat*
    Well, none of us have the FF7 remake yet, silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ask and ye shall recieve;
    • Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions and Chrono Trigger could be released on Steam before the end of 2017.
    • Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy XV are coming to PC, but likely not until early-mid 2018.
    Though, to be honest with you, I'm more interested in Chrono Trigger on Steam than everything else in the article combined. I don't think it was ever released for the SNES or PS in the UK and I've not owned either a Wii or a DS to get to get the remake. It's one of those games I've never had the opportunity to play.

*throws all my money at Square* GIB NAO!

Might pick it up just for the English translation of 2. Got them all already 1-9 on original systems. /GLOAT :O

Just one thing. For the love of god if you are gonna use the most recent version of 8 which would be the Steam version then don't use the PC music that was on the Steam version. The Extreme sounds like total shit. Also give fullscreen support. FF7 looks stupid on PS4 because it's not fullscreen and there is no way to change it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-07 at 01:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FFT and Chrono Trigger on Steam?

ALL THE FFS on one disc?

XII: Zodiac Age coming soon????

FF's 30th birthday is shaping up to be better than my own XD.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Is it real? I've been disappointed by leaks in the past so I'm reluctant to get my hopes up.

With that said...I'd happily buy an anniversary collection, especially if it let me replay a lot of the older games. I lost my copy of FF6 whilst moving years back for instance.

I'm super excited about the FFXII remaster - it's tied as my favourite main title with IX.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Is it real? I've been disappointed by leaks in the past so I'm reluctant to get my hopes up.
    It's a rumor, there's been nothing even resembling a confirmation yet.

Nonetheless, I really hope it's all real... and now I feel old ><

I never got to play FF6 which I always hear is "the best one". I started with 7. So might grab this to check it out.

WHEN CAN I GIVE THEM MY MONEY?!!!

Holy shit that's awesome, I have all of my original games from NES-Playstation 2 for all of these...but no consoles to play them on =( Now I'll be able to get them all for one console AND get a crapload of other cool stuff (Black Mage statue!!!) to put on my desk.

So excited =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Omg... that anniversary collection. I don't know that I can justify whatever price they plan for that Crystal edition, but I'll be getting the collector's edition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    My only reaction to having all my Favourite FF games on 1 disc on 1 console.

You sir win.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how much it's gonna cost?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396