Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    AV and IoC is much better for alliance since their win rate is like 90%.
    I lost IoC today as Alliance. A disgrace! But I topped damage and that's all that matters On topic, FDKs really do dish out respectable damage in BGs but I don't really see them going 20-0. In fact, it's rare (if ever) to see anyone go 20-0 (the Wrecking Ball achivement) though I did do a respectable 18-0 the other day as destro.

If you're going for pure single play, I think melee might be the better option. As ranged it's an extremely tough fight vs melee
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    I lost IoC today as Alliance. A disgrace! But I topped damage and that's all that matters On topic, FDKs really do dish out respectable damage in BGs but I don't really see them going 20-0. In fact, it's rare (if ever) to see anyone go 20-0 (the Wrecking Ball achivement) though I did do a respectable 18-0 the other day as destro.

If you're going for pure single play, I think melee might be the better option. As ranged it's an extremely tough fight vs melee
    It's easier for classes with an Execute. Got it on my Warrior many expansions ago and on my Ret back when they had Hammer of Wrath.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post

On a completely different list of ONE: (list name is GODS):

Rogue
    I literally laughed out loud... Then I cried a little inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    @Tyrannica
    Well new Pve talent tree is better for PvP than live also netherwalk is huge for dh survival, we get flat 10% dmg buff as well as 2 min meta CD or 8% mana and hp burn, both are huge. As well as mana break buff 20% base hp + additional hp up to 70% dep on mana missing. Our reign from above removes stuns which is nice for 1v1 or wpvp . Over all I think dh will be in tier 1 comp unless they get nerfed. Pve folk on ptr also post that st dmg is considerably higher than on live
    Sounds good, very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I literally laughed out loud... Then I cried a little inside.
    Thats why i corrected it.

Deleted
    Ret, WW Monk, DH, Arms warrior and Frost DK are all bonkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I don't see how this top could go wrong...

Well rets and frost DKs seem strong in those scenarios, but only if they can get into the vicinity of the target.
    But on the other hand;
    They feel relatively useless in big zergfests like AV or IoC.
    howling blast is nuts in av unless they changed it in legion

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Sounds good, very good.

Yep cant wait, will dust up my alt DH for this =))

It's easier for classes with an Execute. Got it on my Warrior many expansions ago and on my Ret back when they had Hammer of Wrath.
    True that. Ah, the good old days when Shadowburn wasn't a talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

As long as Bladestorm is a thing you can't go wrong with Warriors.

OP, I think by now its clear all posts agree 'melee' dominate .. regarding which melee you really can't go 'that' wrong in casual PvP so play the melee you do best with.

Deleted
    Every melee that can "hit and run". So ww and dh probably both good, I got wrecking ball on every class except paladin and mage as I never played it. Got most during mop and wod. Haven't even done 10 bgs in legion so far :S oh right, that means I don't have it on dh, but it should be as doable as ww

Oh memories, boomie in mop was fun. Undying and insane procs.

I'm still not entirely sure why people keep saying arms warrior is good for solo play.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I'm still not entirely sure why people keep saying arms warrior is good for solo play.
    Warriors are no longer as healer-dependant as they used to be. That and in casual play people just want to run in and press their buttons, which means that they tend to stack and hang too close to each other, which is something that a Warrior can punish better than most classes.

Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Warriors are no longer as healer-dependant as they used to be. That and in casual play people just want to run in and press their buttons, which means that they tend to stack and hang too close to each other, which is something that a Warrior can punish better than most classes.
    I suppose our experiences are different. I don't get where arms is not as healer dependant as it always has been. I feel they are squishy with low damage. I suppose a really good player, who actually receives heals, could do ok in bgs.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Deleted
    i leveld my retri this weekend and went into bg's
    And it is like i drive a train trough the casuals... seriously... even with low gear and only 2 slots in my weapon.. it is crazy.

on the otherhand: Dh will get some PVP Buffs? i played him only ONCE this weekend.. and got a legendary out of a battleground.. either this is a sign to play him or someone will troll me for playing so much alts
    but yeah, actually retri and demon hunter are my favorits so far.

Deleted
    AV and IoC is much better for alliance since their win rate is like 90%.
    I seem to always run into russian premades in both...
    Instead of focusing on the actual objectives they are hellbent on drawing it out by just 'zerking everything; till the enemy runs out of reinforcements/time runs out.
    Effective, yet inefficient tactic IMO.

This is why i'd preffer to keep them to their own battlegroups.
    I mean... with cyrilic it's also hard to say: "Nuke this guy!" since noone can either read or write their name in the 1st place. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I seem to always run into russian premades in both...
    Instead of focusing on the actual objectives they are hellbent on drawing it out by just 'zerking everything; till the enemy runs out of reinforcements/time runs out.
    Effective, yet inefficient tactic IMO.

This is why i'd preffer to keep them to their own battlegroups.
    I mean... with cyrilic it's also hard to say: "Nuke this guy!" since noone can either read or write their name in the 1st place. -.-
    Best part about playing in US servers is no Russians
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Best part about playing in US servers is no Russians
    Yeah, fuck russians. They always try to exploit/cheat to get ahead.

Deleted
    Back to top guys
    And yeah but i see alot of Enemys who instantly uses her trinkets , and i mean INSTANTLY.. not 0.3 seconds later... 0.000001 sec later...
    What do you guys think about retris in casual bgs and rbgs? and compared to them, DH? Who will be more like a badass-hitting-truck?