Question What will Gladiator Cutoff end at?

Season 1 of Legion is in its final steps.
    Since i'm aiming for Gladiator, I'm curious what do you think, the Gladiator Cutoff will end at?

I know it's all estimations, since nobody knows for sure, I'm just curious about your thoughts.

*I'm not asking about current Cutoffs since I'm aware of sites like Xunamte, Arenamate & Arenatracker.

My current guess would be 2548 (current cutoff (08.12)) + 67 (rate development in the last week of Warlords S2 & S3) = 2615
    (for Ally EU)
    so safe glad would be 2650?!

Kind regards, Viva
    Last edited by raven96; 2016-12-08 at 10:00 AM.

2466 H / 2419 A for US, 2473 H / 2541 A for EU.

http://www.arenamate.net/arena-rbg-title-cutoffs

(It is interesting that in the US PVP largely migrated to H, while in the EU it stayed A. I mean, it's not news, but it's nice to have a confirmation. I don't think things are going to change until they meddle with racials again - which hopefully means never.)
    Last edited by rda; 2016-12-08 at 09:57 AM.

rda, thank you for your replay, but i guess you didn't read my post completely:
    *I'm not asking about current Cutoffs since I'm aware of sites like Xunamte, Arenamate & Arenatracker.
    Not asking about current Cutoffs but Cutoffs on the 14.12 (the day the season ends EU)
    Last edited by raven96; 2016-12-08 at 10:01 AM.

Damn. Apologies, replied too quick.

The final cutoffs will very likely jump up a bit, but not by much - I think +67 is too high. The real dramas are going to be in the cutoff for Vindictive - that could go either way and by a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: You can see they went down from 2548 (your post) to 2541 (mine), that's a side illustration of the scale of movements.

Deleted
    Any idea what the cutoffs for othe titles will be?

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Any idea what the cutoffs for othe titles will be?
    Current standings EU:
    Vindictive Gladiator 2814
    Gladiator 2520
    Duelist 2039
    Rival 1773
    Challenger 1537

Current standings US:
    Vindictive Gladiator 2705
    Gladiator 2448
    Duelist 2020
    Rival 1762
    Challenger 1540

These only count as reference since they are not faction based and will likely change marginal until next week.
    Last edited by raven96; 2016-12-08 at 10:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by raven96 View Post
    Current standings EU:
    Gladiator 2520
    Duelist 2039
    Rival 1773
    Challenger 1537

Current standings US:
    Gladiator 2448
    Duelist 2020
    Rival 1762
    Challenger 1540

These only count as reference since they are not faction based and will likely change marginal until next week.
    Thanks for these. Gotta push like a woman in labor for dat duelist this weekend then.

Glad grind is pretty hard core last week of the season, gotta try to snipe higher cr teams whom I can beat and dodge ur counters or simply know when to stop the push, last one is always has been hardest for me, I get too greedy. Glad final cr cut off id say 2500 is safe Cr to sit at for H US
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-12-08 at 09:17 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raven96 View Post
    Current standings EU:
    Gladiator 2520
    Duelist 2039
    Rival 1773
    Challenger 1537

Current standings US:
    Gladiator 2448
    Duelist 2020
    Rival 1762
    Challenger 1540

Wait, really? Those cutoffs seem kinda low. Didn't PVP a lot in WoD and have recently come back for Legion, but didn't get to play a ton due to a rough semester. Challenger is really as low as 1540? Is this because of the drop in PVP participation?

Quote Originally Posted by Valedus View Post
    Wait, really? Those cutoffs seem kinda low. Didn't PVP a lot in WoD and have recently come back for Legion, but didn't get to play a ton due to a rough semester. Challenger is really as low as 1540? Is this because of the drop in PVP participation?
    Not sure where you have been, but yes, that's because the number of people in the ladder is about 60% that even in the last season of WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Ie: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aster-than-WoD

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    2466 H / 2419 A for US, 2473 H / 2541 A for EU.

http://www.arenamate.net/arena-rbg-title-cutoffs

(It is interesting that in the US PVP largely migrated to H, while in the EU it stayed A. I mean, it's not news, but it's nice to have a confirmation. I don't think things are going to change until they meddle with racials again - which hopefully means never.)
    I think its pretty split. Looking at the ladder, there is a bit of a lean to the Horde side, but nowhere near the faction stacking that existed before Legion.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Not sure where you have been, but yes, that's because the number of people in the ladder is about 60% that even in the last season of WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Ie: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aster-than-WoD
    Didn't play much WoD, and some arena partners have had to take a break like a month and a half into legion. Plus I've spent the last like month preparing for exams, it's fun.

On topic, though, I never realized title breakpoints were that low. Guess its time to go hard next season.