10+ Year Old Account

Relic Swap - No Boots.

Hello!

I'm a tad unfamiliar with 3xMA relics without the boots. I currently have 2x 865 rupture damage and 1x 860 rupture crit. The MA relics will be 2x 845 and 1x 840. Is it still worth swapping to MA relics, even though I don't have the boots?

Thanks for your time!
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

From what I read they are worth 30 item lvls. I have 1xMA equipped 880 and I can replace my current envenom blood 875 with the one from helya lfr 850 but somehow in the same dilemma as you. Probably I'll wait for my third MA relic and hope for the legendary boots in the meantime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that 30 ilvl total or 30 ilvl per relic? I'm really not well-versed in this matter and I can't change back if it's bad.
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

Only if you have all 3 are they bis regardless of ilvl. If you have 1 or 2 they are towars the bottom way below rupture dmg/crit or the poison damage relics.

Only switch with 3, unless you play xsang then use 2 so cds match up.

Pretty sure its the same with or without boots.

- - - Updated - - -

Prior to getting my 3rd i used exang with a mut crit relic. Highly undervalued. For ep it lets you bring crit way lower to pump more into vers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroman View Post
    Only if you have all 3 are they bis regardless of ilvl. If you have 1 or 2 they are towars the bottom way below rupture dmg/crit or the poison damage relics.

Only switch with 3, unless you play xsang then use 2 so cds match up.

Pretty sure its the same with or without boots.

- - - Updated - - -

Prior to getting my 3rd i used exang with a mut crit relic. Highly undervalued. For ep it lets you bring crit way lower to pump more into vers.
    Well, I've got three so that's good. It would make it a lot easier to line Vendetta up with V-Rupture every two minutes, so I don't have to hold Vendetta for 30s.
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea