Deleted

Priest od Druid DPS/Heal Specs

Hello!

I need your help. I want to make good caster with DPS/Healing specs. Which one will be better on raids and high level Mythics? I heard about Shadow Priest nerfs in 7.1.5 and buffo-nerf for Balance. I cant say a lot about Healing specs. Yeah I can test it on trial but I dont know how good they are on raids etc. I dont like Surrender to Madness :P

Shadow Priest is getting an overall buff in 7.1.5, it's just STM that's getting nerfed. Which everyone saw coming.

At the highest levels, Druid is better as a healer, but unless you're pushing for bleeding-edge progression, it really doesn't matter which class you choose.

You'd be nuts to choose priest over Druid unless you're very attached to the priest class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PeopleReady View Post
    You'd be nuts to choose priest over Druid unless you're very attached to the priest class.
    I'm not looking for any DPS melee or tank spec

Quote Originally Posted by tomyvaldis View Post
    I'm not looking for any DPS melee or tank spec
    Right, it's fairly well established that Resto Druid is overall an extremely well rounded and powerful healer this expansion. Priest is...well...yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PeopleReady View Post
    Right, it's fairly well established that Resto Druid is overall an extremely well rounded and powerful healer this expansion. Priest is...well...yeah.
    I'm more afraid of balance 1 target dps and aoe :d I know that Resto Druid is rly good

Honestly, as much as I want to champion disc and the priest class in general, resto druids are some broken ass shit at the moment, extremely flexible with the strongest output and a lot of utility and mobility. Oh and blizzard loves them and will never nerf their output or utility.

Shadow is op as shit at the moment, when played to a high enough skill, however it's in an extremely unstable position balance wise, and could easily become nonviable in 7.1.5 if blizzard isn't careful with their balance changes... which they don't have a track record of being.

If what you want is a well rounded and reliable class for having a healer and caster dps, then resto/boomkin is what you want
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

In raids, if you are great at it, Disc can be absolutely amazing on some fights. However, at least going by logs, we're talking the top 1% of Disc players here, which you are most likely not a part of. Neither am I, so it's not a slight against you. Holy is doing okay HPS-wise. Not on top, but okay. However, Holy utility is in the toilet. Guardian Spirit is, at least until 7.1.5, more useful as a personal defensive than a tank CD, and Divine Hymn makes you (even more of) a turret.

The only reason Priest was desirable in the last few expansions was Disc absorbs, and those are now largely gone. If you want a healer that's literally always viable, pick a Holy Paladin. If you're only interested in your 2 choices and you're looking for the best, pick Druid. If you really like Priest, you can pick it, but it isn't optimal.