Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I lived in London for three-and-a-half decades, don't presume to know what you are talking about from five minutes spent there.

Name one benefit of multiculturalism that couldn't be obtained by the immigrants adapting and adding to the local British culture. Then explain in full detail why that benefit outweighs increased crime rates, social and resource isues.
    That's ridiculous. Why should they adapt to such a large degree? Multiculturalism is amazing. Look how well it works in top cities like Toronto and Melbourne?

If it isn't working in London then that is a British problem isn't it?
    Increase in crime rates? Sounds like a policing problem.
    Social and resource issues? Who is to say those won't be resolved over time? There's always a period where these newcomers need to adjust. Nothing is gained by being impatient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    That's ridiculous. Why should they adapt to such a large degree? Multiculturalism is amazing. Look how well it works in top cities like Toronto and Melbourne?
    Once again. Name one benefit of multiculturalism that couldn't be obtained by the immigrants adapting and adding to the local British culture. Then explain in full detail why that benefit outweighs increased crime rates, social and resource isues.

If it isn't working in London then that is a British problem isn't it?
    One that can be solved by ridding Britain of multiculturalism.

Increase in crime rates? Sounds like a policing problem.
    The police are responsible for an increase in crime?

Social and resource issues? Who is to say those won't be resolved over time? There's always a period where these newcomers need to adjust. Nothing is gained by being impatient.
    They can be solved by ridding Britain of multiculturalism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Don't need more enrichment...

This a joke? One video to judge millions of people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Well then they better pony up the cash to get them up to speed, whether that's themselves or through the government. Cause leaving them all there to rot is a recipe for disaster.
    Education is free in Sweden, and you get paid to study. The problem is the threshold is huge, new language, new alphabet not the same study culture, some clime the wall, but many get discouraged of the threshold and never truly try.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Don't need more enrichment...

Problem is until they identify him he could either be a recent MENA economic migrant, or he could be Turkish. Turks have been in Germany for decades now and there are still issues with integration.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Education is free in Sweden, and you get paid to study. The problem is the threshold is huge, new language, new alphabet not the same study culture, some clime the wall, but many get discouraged of the threshold and never truly try.
    Are there not programs in place to help close that gap? I know that in Canada we have programs in place to help teach English and other related skills. As for study culture, I'm not sure how to tackle that. Can you give me an example?

I´m reading the OT forum for a long time, especially im interested in the "German"Migrant" Discussion.

I just want to say. I´m born in Germany. My parents are polish. I worked one year as a "Medic"/Nurse in a german "youthprison" and the situation is getting out of hand.
    INTEGRATION IS FAILED! In our custody ward, all of our writings and handouts like rules and so on, they are all written in arabic languages. I can tell from "not official studys" that 98% of our inmates have a migrant background. 95% of this 98% are inmates with an "arabic/muslim" background.

This "culture" is NOT COMPATIBLE to the modern western culture. Yeah yeah, now a, like we call it "Gutmensch", will come around the corner and tell me that i have only saw the bad examples. That is not true. I lived in addition more than one year at a "refugee camp" it was next to our house.

EVERYDAY police visiting the "camp". One of my moms friends worked there to clean up the place. Make the showers clean etc. At some point she had to call the police because the poor refugees, REFUSED TO SHIT IN THE TOILET BOWL BECAUSE A CHRISTIAN HAD SIT THERE BEFORE, and took the dump next to the toilet.

More examples?

During my third and last year, short before my nurse exams, we had this spike of incoming refugees. The behaviour of this people is disrespectful. They do care about nothing. And when i confronted them about their behaviour the answer was: "we merkel guest. i can do whatever i want." shortly after that we called the police to bring them out of our ward. I am practicing classical kick boxing and muay thai for many years, could handle this by myself. But i had to care for my exams. One "wrong action" regarding our "guests" and I´m a "racist and nazi."

Just wanted to share my 2 cents with you folks. To get to an end: "In my opinion germany is doomed. Because of our "nazi past" we cant handle this shit anymore."

Please excuse me for my horrible english. Doing my best.

We can send you 64K Mexicans living illegally in the US. We have 11 million, 64,000 is a drop in the bucket.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    We can send you 64K Mexicans living illegally in the US. We have 11 million, 64,000 is a drop in the bucket.
    I wonder how Mexicans compare to the type of immigrants we get in many EU countries.

Honestly, I do wonder.