Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's pretty frustrating. Every time I try to do them, especially the murloc one, there's always this one fucking PVP guild premade out there who will literally camp the zone for the entirety of the available time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Irelia View Post
    Blizzard come on, wtf you smoking bro?
    So which guy are you that spends 45 minutes complaining in general chat instead of just finishing the quest and moving on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    So which guy are you that spends 45 minutes complaining in general chat instead of just finishing the quest and moving on?
    I'm not stupid, I asked to join their group and they got me in. That doesn't mean it's fun and balanced though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    Pretty much this. Even if you couldn't make a group what's there to stop people privately forming a "let's not attack each other and gang up on others" pact?
    That's how a lot of people got their Lady/Lord of War titles in WoD. Raid loads, non-coalition people get marked for execution, vent coordination to focus targets. Once everyone else has been eliminated "alright, have fun" while the preset "winner" sits in a corner.

It's nice having friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    LOL this made my day. Was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    LOL this made my day. Was thinking the same thing.
    I can always tell when the PvP objective is up because the salt just flows in general chat. The best part is being on a PvE server and all the crybabies trying to get their quest completion for the mount cry about how they're being forced to pvp and other assorted horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    That's how a lot of people got their Lady/Lord of War titles in WoD. Raid loads, non-coalition people get marked for execution, vent coordination to focus targets. Once everyone else has been eliminated "alright, have fun" while the preset "winner" sits in a corner.

It's nice having friends.
    I got mine legit it's not hard at all I don't see why people would have had to do this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It's pretty frustrating. Every time I try to do them, especially the murloc one, there's always this one fucking PVP guild premade out there who will literally camp the zone for the entirety of the available time.
    That's actually sick though. Imo this is great, gives the honor world quests more touch I reckon, it's boring rolling through not stopping killing everything all the way up to the boss of the tower which takes 6seconds anyway..

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

God forbid people play with their friends in a multiplayer game.

Deleted
    That's actually sick though. Imo this is great, gives the honor world quests more touch I reckon, it's boring rolling through not stopping killing everything all the way up to the boss of the tower which takes 6seconds anyway..
    That's not a free for all quest. The murloc one is a free for all zone. Also about the Lady/Lord of war being "not hard at all" just lol. It's just pure RNG. If you got matched against a premade raid you just got shat on. Stupid design.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Irelia View Post
    That's not a free for all quest. The murloc one is a free for all zone. Also about the Lady/Lord of war being "not hard at all" just lol. It's just pure RNG. If you got matched against a premade raid you just got shat on. Stupid design.
    I barely played in WoD and even when I did it was very casually and I still got the title with ease, I literally got the title on my first go and I didn't even know wtf I queued for because I was so casual I didn't know what to even do. Still won the arena lol everyone just melted in front of me?

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

I got mine legit it's not hard at all I don't see why people would have had to do this lol.
    No problem on my MM hunter. My resto druid though.... when the last round is Disc vs rDruid... just go nap or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

This is nothing new. Gurubashi arena has been like this since forever. I always do them with a healer because it's a lot preferable to dying in a few hits (damage in wpvp is silly).

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    I think Blizzard is smart enough to realize that grouping should be allowed. Imagine a fresh level 110 with crap gear, or a fresh 110 healer. They would have hell trying to do such quests solo.
    I would go as far to say that it is required for a majority of specs to even stand a chance at winning.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

I guess you guys forgot about the FFA gladiator arena in WoD? some classes/specs arent tailored to just fending for themselves...Ret pallies shined there while rogues had to stay stealthed and run around the edge avoiding fights at all times