Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If journalists actually took statistics classes or learned something about the scientific method they would have been able to interpret the data given to them prior to the us election and not have embarrased themselves so utterly and completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    but...but Stormfront said they where all rapists anti white djihadis ?
    Butbut people said there was only space engineers and doctors of immigration!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Isnt it because German police refuses to take (or report) immigrant cases?
    No. They do reports all the time. Even if there just is a incident which wasnt checked yet. A very effective way to create fake news.

Thats one of the things german right wing activists exploit to get news about incidents with "police sources".

The police has to check and report every single case.

I am from germany, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Isnt it because German police refuses to take (or report) immigrant cases?
    How delusional are you what the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    No. They do reports all the time. Even if there just is a incident which wasnt checked yet. A very effective way to create fake news.

Thats one of the things german right wing activists exploit to get news about incidents with "police sources".

The police has to check and report every single case.

I am from germany, btw.
    Ofc they have to report but whats in the report is often not the truth.

I knew one that got stabed by a Roma in the throat in a disco and when the police visit him a few days later they suggested him not to press charge against this Roma because they cant protect him against this Roma family.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    I knew one that got stabed by a Roma in the throat in a disco and when the police visit him a few days later they suggested him not to press charge against this Roma because they cant protect him against this Roma family.
    Where did you read that? On Breitbart or on Sputnik?

Where did you read that? On Breitbart or on Sputnik?
    We talked, i went to school with this guy....

Deleted
    We talked, i went to school with this guy....
    Yeah, and my auntie bootsie was beaten up by a group of american hillbillie nazis.

You have to believe that as it was my auntie.

So much for anecdotal evidence.

Yeah, and my auntie bootsie was beaten up by a group of american hillbillie nazis.

You have to believe that as it was my auntie.

So much for anecdotal evidence.
    Ah and the big scar on his throat is just makeup to push his personal right agenda.

Deleted
    Ah and the big scar on his throat is just makeup to push his personal right agenda.
    Like the big dent on the head of my auntie?

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    http://www.ardmediathek.de/tv/Monito...entId=39420052

(Sorry, german source only. "Monitor" is quite reputable. Edit: Can't provide an english version of this video since this is a topic specific to germany, if this is against forum rules, feel free to close, i apologize)

Some facts from the video:

-Immigrant crime has decreased by 36% in the first half of 2016

-Not only aren't immigrants more criminal, they are even UNDERrepresented in crime statistics, especially people from Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan (says the "Bund Deutscher Kriminalbeamter", "League of german CID officers")

-0,14% of all cases are homicides, most of the victims are non-germans themselves

-People from Maghreb-states are OVERrepresented though, most are petty crooks

-"Refugee crisis" has NOT led to an overall increase in crime

-1.1% of cases are sexual offences

But we all know that right wingers will again deny the facts and live in their dreamworld, where every small child is a threat to them, they won't stop exaggerating cases or straight up make up fictional rapes like the case of "Lisa". They will dispute every neutral source while citing russia today, Politically Incorrect or Breitbart and won't let their world view get tainted by reality.
    Ok, so, there is no refugee crisis and it's all working out great. I'm glad that is settled.

Quote Originally Posted by spawny View Post
    It's all spin and data manipulation isn't it? That's all we get from both sides.

We recently had a headline in the UK of "1 in 3 children already behind at 5" ...
    which also means "2 in 3 children already ahead at 5" ...

It seems that these days EVERYONE is full of shit
    more like 2 in three is on target or ahead at five 1.66667 could be on target so that means that only .3333333 of a child is ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Link them.
    https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/D...ublicationFile is one. I want to note that the statistics about "nichtdeutsche" (non-germans) is difficult to interpret correctly. That is because there are no statistics about the number of tourists and/or mafia-esque groups that are crossing and commit crimes. So comparing the crimes by 'deutsche' and 'nichtdeutsche' is quite useless. So you can't see whether they are over- or underrepresented in these statistics.