Page 11 of 210 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    Dark Side Luke inc
    Nah, I don't think so at all.

Did anyone notice that Mark Hamil called John Boyega his SON?!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Time for the evolution of Force users to be both light and dark and find the balance of being both.

The Jedi had their time, now for something completly new.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Did anyone notice that Mark Hamil called John Boyega his SON?!
    It was just as great when those Gungans saved everyone!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Anyone see the resemblance? The poster of Rey is the same as the Jedi Order Logo which means - Its as if these 3 are the Last Jedi!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Grey Jedi hype.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    See? I told you Luke is the last jedi

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Anyone see the resemblance? The poster of Rey is the same as the Jedi Order Logo which means - Its as if these 3 are the Last Jedi!
    No. The symbol is that of force balance. They even tell this in the trailer.
    And in the poster the blue saber goes red at the top.
    Luke is light side (last jedi)
    Kylo is dark side
    Rey is balance
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    yup, the grey jedi are here boys!

the force wasn't really balanced with Luke still being alive after the emperor and vader died, with snoke/kylo on the dark side to counter luke, Rey comes in to dissolve both sides to finally have a balanced force.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Time for the evolution of Force users to be both light and dark and find the balance of being both.

The Jedi had their time, now for something completly new.
    That's what I want to think but part of me feels they are just using the "Jedi must end" line to grab attention. Hardcore fans will say "Grey Jedi" while everyone else will say "OMG! What does he mean by that!!!" all the while they have something else entirely planned. Maybe Luke giving up and not training Rey? I don't know.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    That's what I want to think but part of me feels they are just using the "Jedi must end" line to grab attention.
    Wot? I thought they were using STAR WARS for that.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay the trailer made me moist.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Not really excited about it to be honest.

Though if the terrain @1:01 is actually Bendu from Rebels, I'm gonna be so happy.

I just hope they won't make the same mistake they did with TFA. Which was basically copying ANH.

Well atleast these movies can't be worse than The Hobbit, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    That's what I want to think but part of me feels they are just using the "Jedi must end" line to grab attention. Hardcore fans will say "Grey Jedi" while everyone else will say "OMG! What does he mean by that!!!" all the while they have something else entirely planned. Maybe Luke giving up and not training Rey? I don't know.
    It could be from first act and Rey convinces him they're still needed, or even metaphorical with the old Jedi Order ending and Luke starting a new path for them. The New Jedi Order in EU shed a lot of the dogmas of the old order.

But with "The Last Jedi" title, it's definitely suggesting this really is going to be how they end the notion of Jedi. Personally, I have trouble seeing "Star Wars" with no Jedi.

Not sure why they added a new character and decided to parade her like that, oh wait i know why...
    Be feared, or be fuel

I was hoping they would go EU(or whatever it is) route with luke.

The whole if i have to use dark sides powers i will. Though his force lightning if I remember right damages his hand and i dont remember why.
    Pissed off EU luke was scary in the few books i read.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Am I the only one who thought the trailer was great, but not like omg best trailer ever good? my entire facebook feed is blowing up with people going bonkers over it.

It's great, but... Rey. It's pretty obvious she was created to "empower wimin" - it's even too obvious. She's uninteresting Mary Sue that gets in the way of much more interesting characters such as Luke or Kylo Ren.

Felt a little "Meh" compared to TFA and R1 trailer. Music was great tho.

Well that trailer was a whole bunch of nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Trailer was a bit underwhelming to me, didn't get me as excited as I was when they dropped the first Force Awakens one, I do hope it ends up being a good (and relatively original) movie.