Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    You sound like a conspiracy theorist from "Ancient Aliens" creating extraordinary speculation that conforms to your own bias.

Linking Madcow who is a complete propagandist against Trump doesn't help your point.
    Just we're clear here, you define fake news not by the veracity of the information, but by how much you like the people conveying it. You're projecting your own partisanship here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Turkey needs to be broken up, in my opinion.
    Nah, Erdogan just needs to be bitch-slapped, and told to stop being a fucking dickwad.

It'll be interesting if Trump caves to this. If he does, he'll have made two astronomical fuck ups in giving people the means in which to "beat" him. The Carrier deal already exposed to corporations how to deal with Trump while Erdogan's antics here, if Trump caves, could set a dangerous precedent for other holdings. He may very well sell out American ideals to save his own business holdings and they would be prime targets to use as leverage against the United States.

edit: This is exactly fucking why ethics committees and advisers have all come out and said Trump needs to relinquish his control. Erdogan is just the first to exploit this.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2016-12-14 at 02:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

can't wait for the twitter rant about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot, Gilded Age politics. *confetti*

Deleted
    I mean a few countries are bound to test the waters with trump in these kinds of ways. I'm sure every new president gets pushed early on by other countries but maybe they are willing to be a bit more ballsy with trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    I mean a few countries are bound to test the waters with trump in these kinds of ways. I'm sure every new president gets pushed early on by other countries but maybe they are willing to be a bit more ballsy with trump.
    Every president gets pushed around a bit at first. Not every president makes it this ludicrously easy to do so.

Deleted
    Hope Erdogan will do what Duterte did. Only 1 month left before he can no longer insult Obama though.