Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    put in a ticket, asking a gm
    either A they will remove them, and thank you for not abusing the bug
    or B let you keep them

issue is with using them is you could possibly get a suspension, or just have the Ap removed for abusing a bug instead of reporting it
    Abusing an exploit and encountering a bug are not the same thing.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Heya,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. There was a bug with players who reached Honor Level 50, Prestige Level 4 where honor earned was still being accumulated past the cap. When the Prestige Level was increased yesterday, the accumulated honor was applied and the character progressed through those new Prestige Levels.

The rewards were legitimately earned through playtime, however, so we won’t be removing them. This bug should be fixed in 7.1.5, so that others in similar situations will earn those rewards immediately, and so that this will not affect future seasons.
    Official blue post.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

10+ Year Old Account
    so the players who press prestige button before earn any honor and lost accumulated honor which is in my case around 30k honors, will get honors back like others players who not press prestige button, or we lost our honors forever?

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Really? the guy that was accidentally given Martins Fury by a a GM was permanently banned for using it.
    There was more to that story then the public knows. For the sake of this discussion lets say it happened as the public percieved that, its slightly different going around stealing realm firsts.

**Quick Update**
    At the advice of some you, I decided to NOT use the tokens because I didn't want to risk my account getting suspended or even worse banned. I've heard of players getting banned or suspended for exploiting and I didnt want blizzard mistaking what happened to me as an exploit. I REPEAT, all I did was gank some horde in world pvp and BAM I got prestige 5 achievement and then it was raining AP tokens for like a minute+ .

The next day after maintenance I logged back in and the tokens were gone. In other words, as I had called it, my AP tokens were stripped. I was actually pretty pissed off when I logged in this morning but you know what, it's fine. I just hope blizzard detects this stuff sooner so it doesnt get our hopes up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Simple: Write a ticket and ask if this is right.
    If you use them i am sure you will get a ban, no matter if you play "dump" or not. In germany we have a speaking: "Dummheit schützt vor Strafe nicht.", that means "playing dump don't safe you against the law".

Edit: Saw your last post, gj. You did the right thing.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    **Quick Update**
    At the advice of some you, I decided to NOT use the tokens because I didn't want to risk my account getting suspended or even worse banned. I've heard of players getting banned or suspended for exploiting and I didnt want blizzard mistaking what happened to me as an exploit. I REPEAT, all I did was gank some horde in world pvp and BAM I got prestige 5 achievement and then it was raining AP tokens for like a minute+ .

The next day after maintenance I logged back in and the tokens were gone. In other words, as I had called it, my AP tokens were stripped. I was actually pretty pissed off when I logged in this morning but you know what, it's fine. I just hope blizzard detects this stuff sooner so it doesnt get our hopes up.
    This is why I was urging you to take the risk and use them.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.