Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    they don't, they just need to be allowed to. campuses being gun free zones make them prime targets.
    How many shootings have been stopped by "a good guy with a gun"?

Just uh... curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do sex toys have to do with guns?

Deleted
    First i thought it was BS.
    Then i saw it was breitbart and i knew it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Just uh... curious.
    how many shootings were stopped by gun free zones?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    What do sex toys have to do with guns?
    Make love, not war. Would at least be my guess, at which point I'd encourage them to just have sex all over the place, much more appealing message

Well, in Canada, guns are forbidden in all public places, and as you can see, we are getting attacked by terrorists all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't answer the question. Try again. Without the pathetic attempts at deflections this time.

I mean I've seen dildos that can cave a guys skull in. I doubt they'll tug around giant black cocks but don't underestimate a big piece of rubber.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope there's pictures of the person that shows up with a bag full of 200 dildos.

"You said 200 dildos bro, wtf?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Well, in Canada, guns are forbidden in all public places, and as you can see, we are getting attacked by terrorists all the time.
    Yeah, remember that attack where a guy used his car to... oh wait. Uh.

Oh how about that time there was a machete- darn! Uuuh.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    First i thought it was BS.
    Then i saw it was breitbart and i knew it was.
    What facts about the story are incorrect? It's not like the article doesn't provide all the relevant information, nor is this the first time the whole 'dildo protest' thing has been done. You're source shaming just to source shame.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Okay, so let me ask this : you are for arming people with guns all the time, but you are against sex toys ?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Just uh... curious.
    You can actually google that question. There are many resources and statistics that show this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    You can actually google that question. There are many resources and statistics that show this.
    When you make a claim, generally you should back it up then just try and deflect.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    At least they aren't blocking traffic.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    To protect yourself from Mexican Islamist Jew Gay Feminist terrorist.

What ? Most school shootings are committed by lunatics or right wing cooks, and they are not stopped by students popping off handguns ''like in duh movies'' ?
    The only school shooting anyone can think of at which students were legally permitted to possess firearms, of course, students using their own firearms are given tremendous credit by law enforcement for reducing the number of casualties by forcing the shooter to maintain cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    And that number will be ''zero'' unless you include the weekly thread of someone shooting with a shotgun a robber, or cases in which someone who actually had training and experience to use a firearm and was acting a security for the venue intervened.

Yes, because contrary to what you think, people are perfectly okay with former Marines and cops having weapons on them on public venues. I am on my part extremely sceptical on the kind of people that brag about carrrying firearms everytime be able to tie their shoelaces, let alone stop an armed gunman.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-12-13 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    When you make a claim, generally you should back it up then just try and deflect.
    Or you could preform the simple search that he suggested instead of focusing solely on Beyonce's twitter feed to tell you how to feel about guns.

What is this supposed to actually prove? Who will actually be swayed by this?

This is the problem with politics today. Things aren't being done to actually sway people or debate intelligently... its all a big show. It only accomplishes feel good antics that creates a big echo chamber. I don't feel like anyone who supports guns on campuses will see these people running around with dildos and be like "Oh, I see their points now, guns cause issues!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanicus View Post
    Or you could preform the simple search the he suggested instead of focusing solely on Beyonce's twitter feed to tell you how to feel about guns.
    No, you back up your claims. Period.

Continue living life with your blinders on, linking videos of people getting killed on a forum isn't ever going to be allowed