Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will be sure to get the worlds tiniest violin ready for all the blue collar and rural workers who will find their health insurance evaporated when obamacare is repealed with no actual substitute.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    You're aware that the United States is more than just White People, right?

But if you want to go with that argument he won the educated white vote by 3% (45% to 48%)

He also won the uneducated white vote by 37% (29% to 66%)

Clinton won the white college graduate female vote by 7% (51% to 44%)

She also won the non-white college graduate female vote by 53% (74% to 21%)

Clinton did win the $30,000 and less income bracket (53% to 40%) and also the $30,000-$49,999 (52% to 41%) which accounts for a pretty decent portion of the American Workforce. 51% make less than $30,000/year as is.

There was a very small differential in the income brackets between $50,000-$99,999 which favored Trump by 3% (49% to 46%) and from $100,000-$199,999 by a mere 1% (48% to 47%)

So tell me where in this vast majority you claim is there not going to be significant damage to the other people who voted for Trump?

http://www.cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls
    You should know by now that Kitty Cat just vomits up anything that sounds good for Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I will be sure to get the worlds tiniest violin ready for all the blue collar and rural workers who will find their health insurance evaporated when obamacare is repealed with no actual substitute.
    "We don't care, we don't need no durn health insurance! Pull yourself up by your bootstraps!"
    "Aw shit I got cancer, and I can't pay for it."
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    "We don't care, we don't need no durn health insurance! Pull yourself up by your bootstraps!"
    Seriously. The current plan appears to be..... remove subsidiary insurance, empower insurance companies to pick and choose who they wish to cover according to a very stringent and profitable cost-benefit algorithm, and substitute the subsequent lapse in coverage with "increased insurance company competition" (aka bullshit) and expanded HSA's. The problem being, of course, that HSA's are very hard to do anything with if you are self employed which a LOT of rural pro-Trump people are since there isn't a company matching the HSA. I mean, you get tax deductions, but without HSA matching and then some it isn't going to come close to matching health insurance for a catastrophic event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You should know by now that Kitty Cat just vomits up anything that sounds good for Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure theyll find a way to blame the dems. I suspect any repeal will have some kind of delay set in place so the real fallout isnt for a couple years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    THAT'S the red flag for women?
    It is something that is literal threat to their lives.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Im sure theyll find a way to blame the dems. I suspect any repeal will have some kind of delay set in place so the real fallout isnt for a couple years.
    Once they repeal it, the insurance companies will rush to get out of the exchange then it will collapse on it's own before they even replace it.

Deleted
    Seriously. The current plan appears to be..... remove subsidiary insurance, empower insurance companies to pick and choose who they wish to cover according to a very stringent and profitable cost-benefit algorithm, and substitute the subsequent lapse in coverage with "increased insurance company competition" (aka bullshit) and expanded HSA's. The problem being, of course, that HSA's are very hard to do anything with if you are self employed which a LOT of rural pro-Trump people are since there isn't a company matching the HSA. I mean, you get tax deductions, but without HSA matching and then some it isn't going to come close to matching health insurance for a catastrophic event.
    Its darwins law basicly. Which is a good thing because its only a matter of time before the dumb, lazy, poor and unhealthy die off.
    Statistically the next 4 years are gonna be awesome for america.

- - - Updated - - -

"You aint gonna treat my enflamed hemmoroids? But he said he was gonna make it great again".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Yeah, that's now how a society works. Or how statistics work.
    100 old people. 100 young people. 50% of america is old.
    "Obama administration caused massive population ageing."
    50 old people. 100 young people. 33% of america is old.
    "Thanks to the Trump administration, America's age average just went down by 25%!"

That IS how society and statistics work. Keep up. You are welcome. No fee required.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-12-13 at 11:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Once they repeal it, the insurance companies will rush to get out of the exchange then it will collapse on it's own before they even replace it.
    The actual repeal probably wont happen for a couple years. I suspect theyll add a provision inside whatever bill they put forward to repeal the aca that allows for a 3 or 4 year grace period before the companies can leave on the grounds they want to give time for people to find replacements.

The dems need to not go along with any of this though. They need to lock step not support the repeal of the aca. It needs to all be on the republicans. If the dems help them craft the repeal the republicans can simple.shift the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but if a woman would need emergency abortion and the hospital declined, that would be pretty fucked up in my book?
    I just feel like there's already a pile of red flags that you planted this one on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    100 old people. 100 young people. 50% of america is old.
    "Obama administration caused massive population ageing."
    50 old people. 100 young people. 33% of america is old.
    "Thanks to the Trump administration, America's age average just went down by 25%!"

That IS how society and statistics work. Keep up. You are welcome. No fee required.
    Were you the guy a couple years bavk in that rep primary debate that said yea when wolf blitzer ask ron paul if society should.just let someone without healthcare die?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I just feel like there's already a pile of red flags that you planted this one on.
    Oh very likely, I just wanted to pointed this one out from the wiki page.

Would this be what Trump voters really wanted? Doubt it.
    O wait, hundreds did say the same already?

Deleted