+9 Keystone Runs 895 Blood DK looking for DPS (Mainly Plate)

895 ilvl (non-equip) Blood Death Knight here. This is in regards to running 3 Chest +9 Keystone dungeons.

I don't see many high ilvl Plate DPS, but I know there must be some out there who like farming M+ runs =]. If you do good overall damage in M+ (usually like 500k+), and are above roughly 890 (non-equip) ilvl, feel free to message me: Sloppywallop-BleedingHollow
    I usually just grab 3 people and then queue PGF and run people's keystones.

My understanding of how gear drops in Legion is, getting higher ilvl lowers your chances of getting Warforged and Titanforged drops.

Armor stacking a group doesn't do much to counteract this, but the idea is to share what would otherwise be item stacking (some 875-890 plate drops I'd probably shard or vendor at this point). Anything you like that drops for you, you obviously keep.

Example runs, often with 4 DPS to go quicker: youtube.com/c/wowlegionguide

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppywallop View Post
    895 ilvl (non-equip) Blood Death Knight here. This is in regards to running 3 Chest +9 Keystone dungeons.

I don't see many high ilvl Plate DPS, but I know there must be some out there who like farming M+ runs =]. If you do good overall damage in M+ (usually like 500k+), and are above roughly 890 (non-equip) ilvl, feel free to message me: Sloppywallop-BleedingHollow
    I usually just grab 3 people and then queue PGF and run people's keystones.

My understanding of how gear drops in Legion is, getting higher ilvl lowers your chances of getting Warforged and Titanforged drops.

Armor stacking a group doesn't do much to counteract this, but the idea is to share what would otherwise be item stacking (some 875-890 plate drops I'd probably shard or vendor at this point). Anything you like that drops for you, you obviously keep.

Example runs, often with 4 DPS to go quicker: youtube.com/c/wowlegionguide
    What? Do you have a source for that?

My anecdotal experiences and deep speculations after many runs. My intuition demands this as the explanation.

Ok no =[. I don't have a source on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppywallop View Post
    My anecdotal experiences and deep speculations after many runs. My intuition demands this as the explanation.

Ok no =[. I don't have a source on that.
    Great answer! But data from one player is not enough to show trends/patterns.