Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Its all about a fucking pipeline that Qatar wants to run through Syria, Syria doesn't want a pipeline from Qatar to run through it because they are russias ally, and Russias economy is based on natural gas and oil. Qatar sits on 2/3 of the largest natural gas deposit on earth, Iran sits on the other 1/3 of it. Its too expensive for Qatar to ship natural gas to be competitive in the long run, they need the pipeline and it needs to run through Syria. If the anti-Iraq war slogan was "no blood for oil', the Syrian war slogan should be "no blood for natural gas"
    this /10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Gevoth View Post
    No complaints with this. Would be huge if it could pass. Few citizens would argue against this. Fewer politicians would argue against this in public. Go for it. Keep pushing it. Makes more sense than most anti terrorism pushes. Take away the funding. If not all of it, at least the part the American tax payer is footing the bill for.

Will your supposed representatives support it? Will you hold them accountable if they don't?
    It's a sham bill most of arms that we end up selling through ISIS comes from rebels or armies we arm (see Iraq) and contractors, also how do you stop them from getting weapons from people they have killed? This is war not some neat monopoly game these things will happen.

The only way to stop it altogether is to stop interfering in the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I thought this was well-known; that Turkey, Saudi, and Qatar have been giving ISIS support to varying degrees?
    Turkey did two things:

- Let ISIS militants flow from Europe to Syria, just like rest of the Europe.
    - Let ISIS organize in Turkey

Turkey selling/buying ISIS oil is pure horse shit.

Now for the first, Turkey started to control one-way flow way earlier than Europe. When Europeans were still desiring the Islamists would go to Syria and die there (hence letting them fly to Turkey), they were sent back by Turkish authorities, knowing that they would either get suicide bombing training, get back and blow some shit up either in Europe or in Turkey, or fight in Syria.

For the second, Erdogan's government being an Islamist one, they have a predisposition to have sympathy towards all Islamic movements. When they understood that ISIS was too fucking brutal even for al-Qeada it was 7-8 suicide bombings late. The same thing happened when their beloved Gulen movement, which is another Islamic movement they were cooperating, pulled a coup.

Check your facts.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-12-15 at 12:26 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    That bill has the same chance to pass as landing the jackpot in a lottery.

As long as Russia and her allies are bleeding out men and resources in that cesspit, it's not going to stop.
    It's chances of passing will increase after Jan. 20 next year.

Lol I can find news where russia is arming terrorists to does that mean it's true?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    It is only well known if you follow other news than the quality media in western countries.
    Any newspaper that describes the extremists and terrorists in East-Aleppo as rebels (think Star Wars like Rebels) is not trustworthy.
    Those "rebels" still bombard the western part of Aleppo with mortars and rockets from their remaining pocket in East Aleppo. How do you think they still have large weapons after all the years of fighting?

And it's very clear that SA and Katar support the overthrowing of Assad as he doesn't want them to build their gas pipeline through Syria into Turkey and Europe.
    That's a lot of money that will be lost for them. The US has backed those two countries for decades, never mentioning anything about human rights violations in SA or Katar. US planes, US fuel, US bombs on Jemen by SA pilots trained by US instructors.

- - - Updated - - -

I am so glad this finally sees the light of day. The Syria conflict is easily explained when people see the truth about the pipeline conflict and the countries behind it.
    I thus realize that people think that rebels in general fight like in Star Wars. Appaling.

As for the pipeline, it's the explanation for any war given by the agitprop teams. But in Syria, they are trying so war that they are pushing at the same time the Qatar pipeline (that Syria don't want, so ''the Jews attack Syria'') and a Iranian pipeline (that Syria want, ''so the Jews attack Syria)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Nailed it. Obama is a War Monger and Hillary is in this hip deep
    <

Quoted by the people begging Trump to nuke China. Or Iran. Which happens to be actual Russians allies, but your sites tell you that MASTATH PUTIN will side with the USA ''bekauze of rassial solidarity''.

- - - Updated - - -

Nailed it. Obama is a War Monger and Hillary is in this hip deep
    <

Quoted by the people begging Trump to nuke China. Or Iran. Which happens to be actual Russians allies, but your sites tell you that MASTATH PUTIN will side with the USA ''bekauze of rassial solidarity''.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-12-15 at 02:55 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Its all about a fucking pipeline that Qatar wants to run through Syria, Syria doesn't want a pipeline from Qatar to run through it because they are russias ally, and Russias economy is based on natural gas and oil. Qatar sits on 2/3 of the largest natural gas deposit on earth, Iran sits on the other 1/3 of it. Its too expensive for Qatar to ship natural gas to be competitive in the long run, they need the pipeline and it needs to run through Syria. If the anti-Iraq war slogan was "no blood for oil', the Syrian war slogan should be "no blood for natural gas"
    This^^^^

The pipeline in Qatar has been built for some years now as well as the pipeline where it would meet in Turkey. GAZPROM, a russian natural gas company, supplies Europe with natural gas. With this new pipeline, Europe wouldn't have to worry about natural gas shortages or retribution from the Russian government

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Turkey did two things:

- Let ISIS militants flow from Europe to Syria, just like rest of the Europe.
    - Let ISIS organize in Turkey

Turkey selling/buying ISIS oil is pure horse shit.

Now for the first, Turkey started to control one-way flow way earlier than Europe. When Europeans were still desiring the Islamists would go to Syria and die there (hence letting them fly to Turkey), they were sent back by Turkish authorities, knowing that they would either get suicide bombing training, get back and blow some shit up either in Europe or in Turkey, or fight in Syria.

For the second, Erdogan's government being an Islamist one, they have a predisposition to have sympathy towards all Islamic movements. When they understood that ISIS was too fucking brutal even for al-Qeada it was 7-8 suicide bombings late. The same thing happened when their beloved Gulen movement, which is another Islamic movement they were cooperating, pulled a coup.

Check your facts.
    I said those governments supported ISIS "to varying degrees", that still falls under my use of the phrase, so no need to check facts, I was correct to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I said those governments supported ISIS "to varying degrees", that still falls under my use of the phrase, so no need to check facts, I was correct to begin with.
    Why don't you then include European states too? They too helped ISIS by letting militant flow from Europe to Syria. That's also covered under "varying degree".

I should've said check your agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Why don't you then include European states too? They too helped ISIS by letting militant flow from Europe to Syria. That's also covered under "varying degree".

I should've said check your agenda.
    If you go through my post history, I've mentioned more than a few times that the US and its allies also has its hand in the creation and spread of ISIS. That includes its European allies who helped it destabilize Syria, Libya, etc. So again, not necessary.

Even if they passed this bill those people would still receive arms via Iran-Contra style tactics. Yet saying this I still think it should be passed.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    well I guess hillary clinton must go to jail then right. Because it was she who funded isis.
    Obama! Get your news sources right! Geez
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Lol I can find news where russia is arming terrorists to does that mean it's true?
    please do so, you've got my interest piqued.
    as a side note, I don't see this topic has anything to do with Russia though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    please do so, you've got my interest piqued.
    as a side note, I don't see this topic has anything to do with Russia though.
    Point was that we shouldnt belive every random site out there and i only used mother russia as a example that if looking you can find anything.

But sure

http://www.interpretermag.com/russia...ng-terrorists/
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ommanders.html
    http://katehon.com/news/maria-zakhar...rrorists-syria
    http://defence.pk/threads/are-russia...-syria.466324/
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=20e_1402769874

I could probably finding something with sweden arming terrorists as well.

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/11/leak...upported-isis/

Leaked Hillary Clinton emails show U.S. allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar supported ISIS

Emails released by WikiLeaks add to the growing body of evidence that Gulf regimes have backed the Islamic State
    Your missing a BIG one. Israel. I've only ever seen one article where 2 ex-intelligence officials come out and say Israel is fine with ISIS as long as they are fighting Iran and Assad because both are bigger threats to Isreal than ISIS. Of course watching/listening to Right-Wing media in the US, ISIS is the biggest threat to the WORLD so it doesn't make sense that Israel doesn't view them as a threat, but reality vs fear mongering tend to be very different things.

Deleted
    make love not war ;/