Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Who's the spokesperson for whites?

Or Asians?
    Depends on the situation. With the current PC culture, anyone who says a racist remark, or a bigoted comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Depends on the situation. With the current PC culture, anyone who says a racist remark, or a bigoted comment.
    So no answer?

I'm shocked.

The toxicity of the left vs right always makes me feel warm inside.

Some of you really need to realize that your shit does, in fact, stink. Neither side is right. Both are awful. The 2 party system is killing America.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Some of you might not think Trump is a racist but the policies he is pushing sure do seem to hurt poor black Americans more then other races in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Some of you might not think Trump is a racist but the policies he is pushing sure do seem to hurt poor black Americans more then other races in this country.
    I just want to see when Chicago or whatever city and/or event happens and what Trump really does. He proclaimed that he can just come into cities and clean it up.

Now you can clean it up. This would probably include violating many rights of citizens. Which of course Trumpsters would probably proclaim as the "cost of doing business".
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Trump supporters : Screw celebrities and them not wanting to attend the Trump inauguration, who cares what they think.

Next day

Trump Supporters: Look at what this great celebrity is saying about Donald Trump, bask in his wisdom as he glorifies our god king.

I think you are discrediting Jim Brown's contribution to the black community. He has been in the trenches for nearly 30 YEARS actually trying to make the world a better place. How many other celebrities can actually say that? And NO donations do not count.

So excuse me if his word weighted heavier than Kanye West (who also supports Trump but we all know hes a wind bag that doesn't amount to crap).

I think maybe the misconception between you and me is that I don't consider Jim Brown a celebrity. Yes he is famous in some circles but how many times have you thought about Jim Brown in the last 5 years or even 10 years? The guy's a doer and like he said you could pout and cry or you can get off your butt and start doing something. That is an attitude I respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    No one is an official spokesperson for black Americans........ except when that person is calling all white people and Trump racist.
    Actually the official spokesperson for black Americans is me. I'm neither black, American, nor have I ever been invited to speak on any news programme but I can assure you that it's me that is the singular voice for black America.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    So your best defense isn't even that he's not a bigot, but only that they accused him of the wrong types of bigotry? Doesn't really seem like a winning case, but OK.
    Everyone's a bigot, even you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I just want to see when Chicago or whatever city and/or event happens and what Trump really does. He proclaimed that he can just come into cities and clean it up.

Now you can clean it up. This would probably include violating many rights of citizens. Which of course Trumpsters would probably proclaim as the "cost of doing business".
    Indeed that will be the true test. Though it may be by proxy. If for instance Trump decides to support the Amer-I-Can agenda.

If something does happen for the positive I am sure the detractors will claim that Trump had nothing to do with it. I will personally be irked by the comment but in reality I'll be happy for the people that were helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Actually the official spokesperson for black Americans is me. I'm neither black, American, nor have I ever been invited to speak on any news programme but I can assure you that it's me that is the singular voice for black America.
    I apologize!

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    I think maybe the misconception between you and me is that I don't consider Jim Brown a celebrity. Yes he is famous in some circles but how many times have you thought about Jim Brown in the last 5 years or even 10 years? The guy's a doer and like he said you could pout and cry or you can get off your butt and start doing something. That is an attitude I respect.
    He was in the NFL and was an actor, how much more celebrity does he get? All celebrities worthless liberal elites whose words mean nothing or are they wise gospels which is it? Even Kanye West has a charity and does good deeds even more when they retire and have nothing better to do. I don't need to discredit him you conservatives do that every single day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Trump is not - and never was - a racist. To suggest otherwise is totatlly fucking ignorant.

Incoming posts about "Meicans are rapists and murders", regardless of the fact that Mexicans are not a race but an ethnicity.

Incoming posts about "ban Muslims", regardless of the fact that Islam is a religion - not a race.
    Fine, bigot it is. But you know what they say, shit by any other name still stinks the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    What's there to discredit? He's not the official spokesperson of black Americans, so his personal opinion hardly constitutes a final verdict on the matter.
    It seems you are though. Sweet to see your pc liberal world crumble apart. How will you spend your time now since SJW is dying out?

Trump is not - and never was - a racist. To suggest otherwise is totatlly fucking ignorant.

Incoming posts about "Meicans are rapists and murders", regardless of the fact that Mexicans are not a race but an ethnicity.

Incoming posts about "ban Muslims", regardless of the fact that Islam is a religion - not a race.
    well, trump wasn't even talking about all mexicans with that comment. you'd have to be stupid or biased to misrepresent what he said there.

i don't support trump, but i'm not stupid enough to misconstrue what he said there.

as for this guy's opinion, it won't mean shit to anyone. i don't really care about trump's racial biases, because he's so fucking stupid on much more important issues that it's dangerous, like climate change, a literal world ending threat.

That's nice that he has come away impressed, but Trump's selection of cabinet so far is far more telling.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The opinion of some random washed up celebrity is not really convincing when you look at things like Trumps 100 day plan, his intended appointments, and his current cabinet selections.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

That's some fine dancing moves you got there Mr Trumpo!

Hate is hate, label it however you would like. Sure many things he said was just to stir a frenzy in the group he was speaking to. If it wasn't obvious before it sure is now as he has walked away from most of his campaign slogans and talking points daying they played well, but he doesn't care now. As long as Trumps interests line up with the nation things will be fine. If and when they don't we get to take a collective bite out of a shit sandwich.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought Jesse Jackson was the spokes person for all black people and not Jim Brown

Deleted

''How *dare* you say X shot someone?! He only stabbed them!''

Your soon-to-be-president is still a giant discriminatory piece of shit.