Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure why everyone is butt-hurt over hacking emails. The US does that too, but doesn't stop there and hacks allies and bugs Angela Merkel's phone as well. I would be surprised if Russia wasn't hacking.

The only thing that is bothersome is releasing the information at a key moment during elections, but then again that is meh what do you expect. Get more cyber-security or get rekt.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Remenber when everyone laughed when Mitt ROmeny said that Russia was our biggest geopolitical threat?

Good times.
    Center-Left parties discovered they needed a scapegoat for failure and were not about to miss out on using xenophobia and fear of foreign people to keep themselves in power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

If we can get another space race out of it I'm cool with it.
    Signature not found

What is this hard-on people have for declaring/predicting the next war?

Peace sells, but who's buying?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the real leading factor into a new war will be idiots continuing to believe clickbait titles and facebook grandmother memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    There's no Cold War II coming, unless Trump fucks it all up.
    Or People like Merkel keep trying to Taunt them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I didn't realize Putin was so short. What's he like 5'2"?
    He is indeed a manlet.

Edit, nvm he's 5'7"

Last edited by SLSAMG; 2016-12-16 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, when do millennials start getting blamed for this too?
    I don't blame millenials for anything. I blame their idiot retard parents. They're the ones to blame.

Deleted
    No, it has to be Trump because the only way we'd have another cold war is if Russia is allowed to build themselves up into something other than a decrepit has-been.
    Hey Nixx, ask yourself something: how did Russia end up with nukes in the first place?

Once you find out the answer, you might realize that peaceful options are possible.

Deleted
    Because it was left to its own devices and decided it wanted to be a superpower.
    Decided? The decision was made for them.

You don't need me to spell this out.

It's possible for moderate voices to arise in that country. However, I am very wary of anyone who has nukes. Even one nuke can plunge the world into chaos, which is why anyone preaching war should seriously reconsider their beliefs.

Lulz at cold war number 2. I think you need actual economic/military might to start one. Russia is not even shiny on paper. You guys need to get laid, seriously.

He's president for less than a month. He's irrelevant so I'm not worried about what Obama says or does at this point.

Trump is going to be the president for the next 8 years. He has good relationships with Russia and Putin.

I'm not worried one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    He's president for less than a month. He's irrelevant so I'm not worried about what Obama says or does at this point.

Trump is going to be the president for the next 8 years. He has good relationships with Russia and Putin.

I'm not worried one bit.
    4* /10char

The tables have officially turned with the conspiracy theories

just as long as the non left fight the war. because god forbid those delicate snowflakes had to handle a weapon..
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

15+ Year Old Account
    What "action" is USA going to take against Russia? Place more missiles near Russia to piss them off even more?
    It's funny how USA goes all "defensive" next to Russia, and goes bananas when Russia places missies on Cuba.
    I'm sorry but a lot of americans are biased. They don't understand that a lot of Europeans see their actions as annoying. Personally, I see it as a covert attempt to destabilize Europe, because USA wins if the rest of the world is destabilized/weaker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post

I'm not worried one bit.
    Obama lifted restrictions on arms to "rebels" cuz Aleppo butthurt. Weapons that will end up in the hands of isis, so US jets could be shot out of the sky..restrictions have been in place for a reason.

Deleted
    How many American's have looked in a mirror recently and thought, 'Hm, maybe it's us causing the problems in the world. I should look into this, *red pilled* oh shit."

When I say 'us' I mean the Neo Liberal gloabalist agenda which everyone seems to cuddle up to so much and point fingers at those that get in their way. The elite are losing their shit as 'their guy' didn't get elected. As much as I dislike Trump, Hillary is dangerous. It seems that people can only sense propaganda if it's from another state party. I'll let you in on some news, every LEGACY media outlet is run and controlled by as little as 6 families. Let that sink in for a minute and consider what that might mean. The narrative controls far too many peoples lives and it saddens me that people can't see past the establishment's sick and twisted lies to push this toxic agenda.

Watch Hypernormalisation - a documentary by Adam Curtis. The narrative is so disconnected from the extrenal reality and millions of people are literally living in a warped reality based on lies and deceit, constructed and peddled by the elite to keep you from knowing the truth about them, not anyone else.
    Last edited by mmocd42035da1b; 2016-12-16 at 09:25 PM.

Deleted
    Why is there such a huge visual gap between 5.8 and 6.0 feet? It's only 0.2 difference.