Angry Def Stance Transmog

Yo Guys,

i am new to Warrior in Legion. Is there really no way of transmogging the shield shown in Def-Stance as Arms? In PvP i am in Def-Stance quiet often and this Shield is aweful. I really dont know who thought this might be a good Idea.

Thanks for you answers,
    Have a nice Day

my understanding is that because it isn't an actually equipped piece of gear it is not transmogable, yeah it's annoying

We used to have a glyph back in beta so you could mog it, but they removed it... Guess it was overpowered or something.

was an issue with any glyphs attached to talents. other specs/classes lost some for the same reason

The animation on defensive stance is meant to clearly indicate, to other players, that you are in defensive stance. I guess Blizzard feels like other players would not be able to tell that you were in defensive stance, as well, if you could obfuscate the appearance of the shield.
    Last edited by jessegreathouse; 2016-12-22 at 08:15 PM.

Deleted
    Actually. The spinning shields is enough to indicate defensive stance is up really.
    If you go into terms of animation it's harder to see enhancement, demonhunter or rogues using a defensive.

Seeing a shield in my hands as Arms has been bothering me (And a lot more warriors i have been picking up) since the first day of the expansion.
    Perhaps theres a way to bring this to the devs and either remove the shield or make it a glyph.

I actually love the shield... Or I would, if I could still pick the shield.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    I actually love the shield... Or I would, if I could still pick the shield.
    I would agree if defstance was situational. But in pvp you spend a lot of time in it. And that means a damn lot. So you practically feel (by seeing your character) are playing a prot warrior all the time instead of arms.