Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

[Feral] (May apply to other specs as well) World Quests giving wrong trinket type...

This may apply to other specs as well, but I've noticed on my Feral Druid who just turned 110 3 or 4 weeks back, that the last 10+ so World Quests offering trinkets have all been Intellect. I'm keeping track a little bit more now, but has anyone else experienced this? I haven't seen a single agility trinket in at least a week, possibly two (maybe more, haven't been paying close attention until now)...

This is normal. The stat stick trinkets that spawn are just generic. They aren't specific to what your loot spec is.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    This is normal. The stat stick trinkets that spawn are just generic. They aren't specific to what your loot spec is.
    Yes, but is it normal for the last 10 in a row to come up Intellect at least? If the chances are 50/50, that's roughly a 1 in a 1000 chance. I'll be keeping better track now too, to see if the streak continues...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Yes, but is it normal for the last 10 in a row to come up Intellect at least? If the chances are 50/50, that's roughly a 1 in a 1000 chance. I'll be keeping better track now too, to see if the streak continues...
    I play with a resto friend and I'm feral. At the start of the expansion it was the opposite. I had like 10-15 trinkets spawn with agility on them, but I think she only saw maybe 2-3 int ones in the first week or two. It happens.

Yep. It's perfectly normal and working as intended.

Blizz commented on it some where (might have been one of the Q&As). Just be glad you missed the streak where all the relics were Arcane for 3 weeks back near the beginning of launch... was just great for a main Guardian/off Resto >.<

Here's what I remember the answer from Blizz being:

It's meant to make it so that you can gather gear for your other specs. They felt that if everything was spec specific, people would feel forced to do them as their main spec (because of titanforging). So they removed the option of choice.

I can't say I disagree with them, but man it can be annoying when you're gearing up.

Deleted
    The best thing is as a shaman you randomly get the devilsaur shock baton or the useless melee trinket ) guess what i had?

all i get as boomy are agility trinkets and fire/frost relics
    Azràel MW Monk <Warfare> Frostwolf

Drgreënthumb Boomy <Few of a Kind> Illidan

Instead of RNG, they should of just rotated them or had the stat sticks swap with spec.