Poll: Do you agree with the President's actions?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

President Obama Dismantles Registry Program

The Obama administration is dismantling a dormant national registry program for visitors from countries with active terrorist groups — a program that President-elect Donald J. Trump has suggested he is considering resurrecting.

The registry, created after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has not been in use since 2011, so the move is largely symbolic and appeared to be aimed at distancing the departing administration from any effort by the new president to revive the program, known as the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System, or Nseers.

Asked on Wednesday, in the aftermath of the Berlin attack, whether he still intended to set up a registry for Muslims and impose a temporary ban on Muslim immigrants, Mr. Trump said in Florida, “You know my plans.” Hours later, a spokesman said Mr. Trump was not reaffirming his earlier calls for a ban on immigration from Muslim countries but was referring to his more recent clarification that he would bar people from countries with a history of Islamist extremism.

The move by the White House to formally end the registry is among the actions being taken in the final weeks of the administration that could prevent, or at least slow, what Democrats fear may be a swift rollback of President Obama’s efforts on immigration and climate change
    Full article

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/22...revive-it.html

Obama dismantled an old no longer active program the some say could have been used by Trump to ban certain groups from entering the country.

Good move or bad?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's probably ultimately fairly pointless either way.
    But Trumpers will probs whine about it.

Trump will reactive it and then ban Muslims from these terrorist spawning nations because that's what we want to happen, that's what we need to happen, that's what must happen. I don't want to see trucks plowing over Americans or have American women and children raped and molested by people who aren't ready to join our civilization.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Trump will reactive it and then ban Muslims from these terrorist spawning nations because that's what we want to happen, that's what we need to happen, that's what must happen. I don't want to see trucks plowing over Americans or have American women and children raped and molested by people who aren't ready to join our civilization.
    Can't wait until he bans travel from Sweden and France

Like other Americans do?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Full article

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/22...revive-it.html

Obama dismantled an old no longer active program the some say could have been used by Trump to ban certain groups from entering the country.

Good move or bad?
    Good move, but ultimately futile. Trump will be doing what he wants, how he wants, and his blind followers will lap it up.

Oklahoma says hi. And I wasnt aware America ended rape! Holy shit 2016 is alright after all!

- - - Updated - - -

Americans are way better at killing and maiming Americans than foreign terrorists are, if we're keeping score.
    We're actually the terrorits, depending on the perspective of civilians from around the world, and by that score its even further tilted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Or saudi arabia

Deleted
    have American women and children raped and molested by people who aren't ready to join our civilization. .
    you'll have to ban priests and gym coachs too then

This reads like a freaking press release of some backwater representative

Build the wall, you're going to be tired of winning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    lol you're a living meme

not a good one tho

WELL that will solve about .3% of the killing in this country.

but hey its better to blame 1 brown dude then the 200 million white dudes.

the way i read this it sounds like you don't mind if American women and children are raped by people who are willing to join our civilization....lol

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Wall = MASA. Make America Safe Again.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    And scouts

We should establish laws that make those acts death penalty offences.

- - - Updated - - -

Americans are way better at killing and maiming Americans than foreign terrorists are, if we're keeping score.
    And we've got our hands full with those. No need to import more.
    MAGA

Deleted
    We should establish laws that make those acts death penalty offences.
    so illegals get a free airplane ticket to go back home and you want to kill good white american rapists ?
    you're so soft on crime mate. kinda puss tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    And scouts
    Don't forget the military -- We've had a poster or two brag about having sex with under aged persons (14 or younger) in other countries because it was "legal there".

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    WELL that will solve about .3% of the killing in this country.

but hey its better to blame 1 brown dude then the 200 million white dudes.

the way i read this it sounds like you don't mind if American women and children are raped by people who are willing to join our civilization....lol
    I'm not sure those numbers are equatable.

There's barely over 15,000 homicides in the us. Are you suggesting that 13333.33 (recurring of course) white people are responsible for EACH homicide?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Maybe one day that might be an issue.The inundation of Europe is going to produce unforeseen changes. Today's allies might become tomorrows question marks.

- - - Updated - - -

Why obsess over what may provide a sensational headline, but is ultimately a small problem?
    Why should we not become desensitized to radicals who drive trucks through crowds of people? The answer seems to be obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

so illegals get a free airplane ticket to go back home and you want to kill good white american rapists ?
    you're so soft on crime mate. kinda puss tbh
    Oh no. The illegals will get the same sentencing.
    MAGA